1. IMPORTANT:
    We launched a new online community and this space is now closed. This community will be available as a read-only resources until further notice.
    JOIN US HERE

Strummed Acoustic question

Discussion in 'KONTAKT' started by yzf125, Nov 26, 2015.

1. yzf125

yzf125 NI Product Owner

Can you turn the strumming off and play the strings and chords manually, or does it always strum ?

2. gang

gang New Member

3. yzf125

yzf125 NI Product Owner

Anyone ?????? I would like to take advantage of the holiday sale but need to know before hand, so time is limited !!!

Thanks !

4. J64

J64 New Member

Strummed Acoustic is a library of strummed patterns. It does have a small selection of "endings" for each pattern that are basically single chords rather than full patterns, but creating your own custom patterns with them would be tedious at best and probably wouldn't sound all that great.

If you're looking for single notes, you won't find them here.

• Like Like x 1
  5. gang

gang New Member

I went with "Strum" Applied Acoustic Sys. It has single notes, chords & even loops of a sort, and is on a hot sale for under 1/2 price!
    Use the demo for a week or so, free. Acoustic and electric guitars all editable. Stand-alone & plug-in too. On OS X here. Seems nice.

6. yzf125

yzf125 NI Product Owner

Can you provide a link for that one ?

Thanks !

7. gang

gang New Member

8. Lee Marsalko

Lee Marsalko New Member

Could you explain how to do this please?? It would really help me out!! Thanks :)

9. EvilDragon

EvilDragon Well-Known Member

Do what exactly? All the info regarding how to use Strum Acoustic is in the manual :)

10. Lee Marsalko

Lee Marsalko New Member

How to play a single chord which can ring out. I understand everything is in the manual but sometimes it's easier to ask someone who may know vs spending a lot of time sifting through a manual.

11. Simchris

Simchris NI Product Owner

This is pretty good walk through

• Like Like x 1
  12. Lee Marsalko

Lee Marsalko New Member

Thank you!