I'm having an issue with Studio One and the re-released vintage compressors, notably the VC160. I was working on an old project that I had and wanted to give the kick on the track more girth. I put the standalone VC160 on the kick track set the preset to kick and started noticing that S1's cpu usage starting going crazy. When I bypass the plugin the issue stops and I looked at S1's cpu meter and the VC160 cpu usage is highly erratic especially when the cokpressor goes "above". I put the old Guitar Rig version to see if this was maybe an issue with the project and that didn't have the issue at all. I think there is an issue with the plugins and Studio One.