1. Hi everyone,

Apple just released Logic Pro 10.5 for MacOS 10.15. We found out that Massive X, Crush Pack, Mod Pack, Replika, and Replika XT will crash.

Our teams are currently working on a fix, and we hope to have this out to you as soon as we can!

Best wishes, 
    The NI Team

Dismiss Notice

Supreme Edition MOD (S2/S3/S4 MK3 Mapping + Screen MOD)

Discussion in 'KONTROL S2 / KONTROL S3 / KONTROL S4' started by Aleix Jiménez, Jan 1, 2020.

1. Aleix Jiménez

Aleix Jiménez NI Product Owner

Hello everybody, I'll start to try to implement many features of my MOD, which currently works for the S8/S5/D2 controllers, to the S4MK3. It will only be possible through trial and error because I don't own any S4 MK3, but I’ve succesfully done that for the S5 already.
    Is there anyone willing to try and help me to make this possible?
    Here's the link to the post where there are more details of the features included in my MOD, in case yuou are interested!
    Supreme Edition MOD for S8/S5/D2

Last edited: Jan 17, 2020
  2. Dysfunk DJ

Dysfunk DJ NI Product Owner

If you could make for S4 that would be amazing.

3. Tekken

Tekken NI Product Owner

4. Jangla

Jangla NI Product Owner

If you're looking for beta testers, I'm more than willing to help out.

5. Dysfunk DJ

Me too. Have you started developing the mod yet?

6. Aleix Jiménez

Thank you very much to both of you! Right now I’m still focused on the S5, but yes, I’ve already started the development for the S4! :thumbsup::)

• Like Like x 1
  7. Dysfunk DJ

Fantastic. Well don't forget to add on Patron also when you have developed

8. Aleix Jiménez

After some months developing the mod for the S5/S8/D2 controllers and updating the whole “code”, I’ve been able to port most of its features and add some new cool ones to the S2 MK3, S3 and S4 MK3 in just 3 days!

Here are some sneak peaks of how the screen will look like when I release the first stable version for the S4 MK3 (colors aren’t displayed correctly on my Fake S4 screen (displayed in the S8 screen))

upload_2020-5-19_22-34-58.jpeg

Waveform with Downbeat, Phrase and GridMarkers
    upload_2020-5-19_22-35-28.jpeg

Edit Mode
    upload_2020-5-19_22-35-47.jpeg

Customizable Settings directly from the controller
    upload_2020-5-19_22-36-0.jpeg

Plus some other cool features...

Browser Mode... Many pads modes... Many customizable options... Will keep this post updated as soon as I release it in my Patreon page

9. Tekken

Tekken NI Product Owner

Cool! I really like the Customizable Settings directly from the controller!

• Like Like x 1
  10. Dysfunk DJ

Yeah me too. Looking forward to seeing this one

11. Aleix Jiménez

Almost there, it's still in BETA version but already working :)
    I'll update the development status in this post! ;)

12. Aleix Jiménez

The BETA is already available in my Patreon Page! Here are some real S4 pictures that a kind patron has already shared with me, and a help sheet I’ve created to understand better all the modifications that have been made!
    I hope that you like what you see and what it’s coming, and that many decide to support me on Patreon! :):thumbsup:

Here are the pictures:

Empty Deck:
    E64EF19A-0926-47C3-8027-64984B292A2A.jpeg

Track Deck (with the title scrolling, of course ;))
    22604B69-DD28-4988-AA36-2202EB76496E.jpeg

Edit View (so that you can essily check your grid —> you can also zoom in the to see obly the first beat and be even more precise)
    81C6822E-F006-42EE-B4BD-F84006EBDA4B.jpeg

Browser (with the ability to set how many browser rows you want to have displayed on the screen (3-9) + which things you want to see on it (Album Cover/Artist (if less than 6 rows)/BPM/Key/Rating)
    D14D5137-7195-4DBA-A92A-9DB950BE0D49.jpeg
    By the way, you can decide to enable the screen browser or not from settings —> like this, pushing the Browse encoder will open the Screen browser and control everything from your controller (and will auto enable the Browser View on Traktor if any of the screens is in Browser View)... OR... if disabled, you won’t see the Browser in your screens, and the Browse encoder will behave as it does by default on the S4 MK3 (not sure if I explained myself here jaja)

Settings View (where you can customize almost everything of the mod, directly from the screen)
    6683C0D6-DAD3-405F-8EAC-E9CEDB2D69D8.jpeg

And finally, a help Sheet with all the controls and mappings implemented! :):thumbsup:
    DB010514-183B-44D4-B914-2A7146F9BCFD.png

Last edited: May 22, 2020 at 1:32 AM
    • Like Like x 1