1. Please do not install macOS 10.15 Catalina yet, as Native Instruments software and hardware products are not supported under macOS 10.15 yet. For more info, please go HERE!
    Dismiss Notice

Synchronize Skrewell to Sequenzer

Discussion in 'REAKTOR' started by pk24, Jan 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pk24

pk24 New Member

Hi Guys,
    well I've searched the Forum but didn't find any answer to my question. Is it possible, to sync the Skrewell essemble to my host sequencer? The only way to modify the speed seems to be the OSC button in the OSC FREQ section. But there MUST be another possibility...?

Thank you in advance,
    Patrik.

2. Jedinhopy

Jedinhopy NI Product Owner

Skrewell is not a groove box or a beat machine.
    Skrewell is only a constant sound generator without midi.

3. pk24

pk24 New Member

Of course it is. But most of the presets and stuff I skewered had rythmic structure. So would be lovely to sync these, because sampling, time stretching and so on has no intuitive features anymore... Maybe I should get deeper into reaktor to learn, how to realise it when I have time.

4. carloskleiber

carloskleiber Forum Member

5. Loopy C

Loopy C NI Product Owner

That was a great mod, lots of great 'circuit bent' sounds beyond the 'straight' Skrewell vibe. Had a great time with it when you originally uploaded and this reminds me to have another round...thanks again ;-)

6. carloskleiber

carloskleiber Forum Member

Great if you liked it:) I have not touched anything about the sound engine though. I would never dare! Too good as it is!

7. Loopy C

Loopy C NI Product Owner

Oh I know the engine was untouched, but the ability to 'slice' the timing (especially given my 'toolbox of variable tempo tools) changed it into a whole other beast :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.