1. Please do not install macOS 10.15 Catalina yet, as Native Instruments software and hardware products are not supported under macOS 10.15 yet. For more info, please go HERE!
    Dismiss Notice

Tascam US-224

Discussion in 'General DJ Forum' started by chewy_Tf, Feb 8, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chewy_Tf

chewy_Tf Forum Member

Can the Tascam US-224 be used with Traktor 2.53? I am still very new to this, I am wondering if I would be able to use the 2 channels (for deck 1 and 2)? Also would I be able to assign some of the buttons on the Tascam to perform certain functions of Traktor through MIDI?

thank you very much

~chewy

2. eltiki_Tf

eltiki_Tf New Member

So far I have been unable to use the us-224 with Traktor with any good results. I wanted to use it as an external headphone cue, but when I select core audio in the traktor's set-up to enable that mode, the program crashes. Tech support told me it's a bug. I'm still trying to figure it out.

3. pulsewidth_Tf

pulsewidth_Tf Forum Member

I used the US-428 with Traktor back in the 2.0 days, It worked at relative high latency, but the drivers were arse. I'm almost positive i was able to assign the controls to MIDI functions in Traktor, by specifying the US-428's MIDI interface. All the same i was glad to move onto an audio interface with better drivers.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.