1. We're currently conducting systematic tests with the release version of macOS 11 (Big Sur) in order to offer full compatibility of our products as soon as possible. You can find our latest compatibility status - here

Please note that although announced at the same time as macOS Big Sur, Apple Silicon processors are an independent release with separate compatibility concerns for NI products. Compatibility with macOS Big Sur will not yet ensure compatibility with Apple Silicon processors. At the moment, Native Instruments products are not supported on computers with Apple Silicon processors. Read more - here

Dismiss Notice

TDJ 2 is avaliable now ! (TDJ1 missed in store)

Discussion in 'TRAKTOR DJ (for iPhone and iPad)' started by Kalo, May 28, 2019.

1. Kalo

Kalo Active Member

2. Dubi

Dubi NI Product Owner

• Like Like x 1
  3. Kalo

Kalo Active Member

THX !

4. Sean McCabe

Sean McCabe NI Product Owner

Are they rolling out in stages to each country?

5. Kalo

Kalo Active Member

No I do not think this. but (from earlier experiences) the apple stores (related to your apple ID) are not in sync sometimes

6. gillster11

gillster11 NI Product Owner

I wonder how long we will have to wait before they add more streaming services to it

7. AcidAlex303

AcidAlex303 NI Product Owner

8. Sean McCabe

I found it by activating the controller in settings. First impressions are it's very stripped back i could with tighter tempo adjustments but i like it.

9. basile

basile NI Product Owner

When you say the above, are you talking about the Mac version or the iPad app?

10. Sean McCabe

On ipad go into settings

11. basile

basile NI Product Owner

Am I right in saying Traktor DJ2 on iPad, doesnt support the Z1?

And it can only be used with the laptop version?

12. Mick @ NI

Mick @ NI Banaholic NI Team

13. basile

basile NI Product Owner

14. beefcurten

beefcurten New Member

This app is pretty much unusable without the grid editor and a scrubbing function that doesn't skip the track unless triggered. Fortunately I have TDJ1.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Kalo

Kalo Active Member

Good point , also with the imho useless direct jump (without confirmation in big wave) :thumbsup: i missed this in TDJ2 from beginning.

I am a happy TDJ1 user too ..have all i need, grid editor, record and even my S4 works perfect with it :)

(Personal hint: Be careful with remove TDJ1 on ipad once or new install .. TDJ will be away for you !! See other posts in this forum how to backup TDJ1)

16. ptroni23

ptroni23 New Member

How is the S4 mk3 not supported? Was banking on that...smh

17. Sean McCabe

What do you mean by scrubbing.

18. Kalo

Kalo Active Member

The old S4mk2 only ... is supported in TDJ1, not in TDJ2 for now. The S4mk3 is not supported currently in both

19. Kalo

Kalo Active Member

Touch at any position in the small mini wave (of whole song) .. TDJ2 jumps dirctly to this .. useless we feel ... TDJ1 allowed to confirm exact poition in big wave before it jumps finally.

20. beefcurten

beefcurten New Member

I'm referrring to the visual waveform at the bottom. In TJD1 you can move your finger along to a different part in the song and then selecting to jump to that part -- like a visual cue. In TDJ2, when you move your finger along the waveform and it will immediately jump to the different part of the song as soon as you remove your finger.