The competition - Akai

Discussion in 'General Production Forum' started by m-chop, Oct 4, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. theinvis

theinvis NI Product Owner

• Like Like x 1
  2. jpeg

jpeg Forum Member

u are attempting to creative a narrative of me being a racist so that u can gain the moral high ground but I am an African man, so again u have failed miserably to construct ur fictional image of who u think I am.

• Like Like x 1
  3. theinvis

4. theinvis

5. jpeg

jpeg Forum Member

I used to really want one of these units or an rs7000 I wish Yamaha would jump back in the groovebox

6. skinswashdc

skinswashdc Well-Known Member

I am African American and know that word very well. I have been in fights over words like that growing up. Joking or not. Don't think that word or anything racial related should be tolerated. We all might not a agree but it's certain lines you don't cross.

• Like Like x 3
  7. theinvis

• Like Like x 1
  8. theinvis

9. CakeAlexS

CakeAlexS NI Product Owner

For once I agree with Skins for a change.. I prefer to call people an arse or something. We all have one although some arses are fatter than others.

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. jpeg

jpeg Forum Member

OK let me firstly apologize to the forum and u if that term was offensive, cos I used it as a descriptive term, but clearly it is a loaded term which has caused greater offence than intended.

But putting that particular word aside and looking at ur behaviour, it does appear that u are caping for NI too hard and to consistently, and that is simp behavior, IMO and it does have tapdancing connotations, hopefully these are more acceptable analogies

• Like Like x 1
  11. theinvis

he might be the ceos stepson, opinions should be free............ kudos to you on the apology, it takes a man to apologize.

but what that akai s20 be like tho?

12. theinvis

13. mezzurias

mezzurias NI Product Owner

Sigh. You are right. I was getting really riled up. Went to lunch and now I don't give a ****. So I'll just block his stupid ass and keep it moving.

• Like Like x 2
  14. b-righteous

b-righteous Moderator Moderator

Okay, sorry to have to read all this. I understood what jpeg meant with what he was saying but it is inappropriate and also a harsh personal attack on another forum member that breaches forum rules. Locking this for now.

• Like Like x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.