1. Hi everyone,

Apple just released Logic Pro 10.5 for MacOS 10.15. We found out that Massive X, Crush Pack, Mod Pack, Replika, and Replika XT will crash.

Our teams are currently working on a fix, and we hope to have this out to you as soon as we can!

Best wishes, 
    The NI Team

Dismiss Notice

The Software That I Dream Of

Discussion in 'MASCHINE Area' started by hi-d-ho-man, Sep 8, 2017.

1. hi-d-ho-man

hi-d-ho-man NI Product Owner

What I would like to see that I think would help remedy issues with not just Maschine but a score of audio apps is something in the way of a standalone audio/midi/syncing interface "bridge" app.

Something that would allow you to use different applications in their own standalone mode and allow you to route between them
    What would be dope is if it could serve as an aggregate device for any any audio and midi interfaces connected to your system that shows up in your applications as a single asio/core audio device as well as a collection of midi ports.
    Like a standalone Rewire with features like Ableton link, PDC, Midi Clock Midi Time Code master/slave/pass thru options.
    Something this would answer needs for linear audio, vst integration, and deep mixing capabilities.

I emailed Blue Cats with these thoughts as I think they may be able to pull it off. But I don't care WHO developes it, I think it would remedy problems for a lot of muscians. If it works properly I'd pay up to $200 for it without blinking

As for Maschine itself, I still want real time timestretch, aftertouch, combining user and ni libraries (user & factory tags will do fine), stop automatically adding samples saved to my project folder to my user library. Add Midi routing thru vst plugins. And fix that Midi hang up thing that happen when using hw synths

Edit. Maybe this should have posted in the new general chat area. My apologies