1. Please do not install macOS 10.15 Catalina yet, as Native Instruments software and hardware products are not supported under macOS 10.15 yet. For more info, please go HERE!
    Dismiss Notice

:: THE T33 thread ::

Discussion in 'TRAKTOR 3' started by DJ Freshfluke, Oct 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DJ Freshfluke

DJ Freshfluke Traktor Mod Moderator

if you have the latest T33 version installed, you also get the manual 3rd revision, which is the current one.

2. Vince_Tf

Vince_Tf Forum Member

OK thanks NG, it looked like the manual on the download page was different (more recent date).

Have a good holiday season there!

3. The Autobots

The Autobots New Member

ok, been using 3.3.1 on windows for 2hr gigs the past couple of nights.

There is still a tempo difference when you change from using vinyl control to internal playback, but its less than it was doing before.

beatmasher being fixed is really handy.

still no key display though, come on... it really cant be hard to put this in, it was in in 2.6!, just let us have the option to have it, rather than the numeric readout.

Filters really need a bit of a tweak still too, please can we have the actual filter that was in traktor 2 please, it worked really well musically for me.

Has seemed really stable, if a bit slow to boot up... but thats not too much of a problem.

4. JamesUssher

JamesUssher Forum Member

re..'There is still a tempo difference when you change from using vinyl control to internal playback, but its less than it was doing before.'

The tempo changes exactly as it did in 3.3...it is just that sometimes it is ok, sometimes it change a little (.1%) and sometimes a lot (.5 - 5%)....random. The problem may not show up to start with but it gets very bad and unusable.

I have tested it on intel and G5 macs and a completely clean and dedicated os as well.

I have been in detailed communication with support and there seems no sign of a solution.

5. Phil Friel

Phil Friel NI Product Owner

Phil,

Is it possible to download older versions, and would a newer Traktor user like myself be able to use my Traktor 3.3 reg key with the older version? I'm speaking specifically about the oft-mentioned classic versions 2.5.3 and 2.6. Something that's really stable and easy on the resources.

Also, is it possible to run different versions of Traktor alongside each other in the same WinXP partition? I'd like to have one of the older versions as a more stable, less resource-hungry backup to version 3.3 should things go arse-up at a gig. In all cases, as long as there are no problems, I'd prefer to continue using the newest version, but just in case...

If I can't download older versions from NI (surely they have an archive of older software?), where can I get them?

Phil

6. Phil Friel

Phil Friel NI Product Owner

Can anybody help with this? Sorry for asking again, but I just thought I'd bump the message up to the start of the message list. :)

Phil

7. DJ Freshfluke

DJ Freshfluke Traktor Mod Moderator

please contact the NI registration support on this.

AFAIK we got a new serial with T3 back then, but it's been some time since then...

also, i'm pretty sure that NI does not offer such old versions. you have to check on ebay to buy such an old version of traktor.

8. kai tombo

kai tombo New Member

After the update

I have updated to the newest T33 and see that the effects are changed.
    I really liked the way the delay was laid-out before. Can I change this somehow? (back) I am so used the way it was it is screwing me up when I try to mix using delay.

kai tombo
    BCD3000
    macbook - OSX

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.