1. We're currently conducting systematic tests with the release version of macOS 11 (Big Sur) in order to offer full compatibility of our products as soon as possible. You can find our latest compatibility status - here

Please note that although announced at the same time as macOS Big Sur, Apple Silicon processors are an independent release with separate compatibility concerns for NI products. Compatibility with macOS Big Sur will not yet ensure compatibility with Apple Silicon processors. At the moment, Native Instruments products are not supported on computers with Apple Silicon processors. Read more - here

Dismiss Notice
  2. You can find all the latest news on macOS 11 (Big Sur) and Apple M1 compatibility for our products here: https://support.native-instruments.com/hc/en-us/articles/360013515618

Dismiss Notice

There are 3 new updates.

Discussion in 'MASCHINE Area' started by René must be Unique, Sep 29, 2020.

1. jacqui brookes

jacqui brookes NI Product Owner

Thankyou Rene.

2. Dstep ATL

Dstep ATL NI Product Owner

I’m sorry for the confusion I get that. I meant update for what, maschine mk3 or +? Meaning are these now part of the maschine package?

3. D-One

D-One Moderator Moderator

No, neither. It's an update for owners of those instruments.

In short the Play Series are Kontakt 6 Player instruments designed for the Desktop Maschine and not M+ at least for now, (it doesn't matter if its the MK3, Studio, etc..) Kontakt 6 Player is free unlike the full Kontakt 6. From the Series, only Ethereal Earth comes with the Mk3.

Komplete Start (which is free) comes with a streamlined selection for 3 instruments from the Play Series (Analog Dreams, Ethereal Earth, and Hybrid Keys).

You should expect a clear announcement/statement whenever an instrument is updated to work with the Maschine+.

4. Dstep ATL

Ok cool. I knew about the instruments and them being play series. Where I was confused was that it being posted here I figured it had something to do with maschine. I just misunderstood. Long time Komplete owner going back to the Kore 2/Komplete 5 bundle and day 1 maschine 1.0 owner, just been away from the ecosystem for sometime.

5. D-One

Ohhh I see.
    René is basically our notification system for updates, whenever there is one he is always the first to post about it, regardless of it being specific for Maschine or not eheheh :D

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Dstep ATL

Haha ok bet, yea that cleared everything up

sorry Rene!

7. Bas vdB

Bas vdB New Member

Thanks for the update. However I think GUI issues for Komplete Kontrol S-keyboard owners were introduced in Analog Dreams v 2.0.1. The previous version (1.1.1) didn't have those issues.
    Every preset of Analog Dreams has a knob to control the balance between the A and the B sound source. The GUI on my Komplete Kontrol S61 keyboard controller for this balance knob is broken for the presets that label this balance knob as "Blend AB". If I turn the "Blend AB" knob on either the controller OR the Komplete Kontrol software on my Macbook nothing happens on the GUI of the S61. Only after I turn one of the other 7 knobs the GUI on the S61 is updated.
    This problem doesn't occur with presets that label the balance knob as "balance". However strangely enough this balance knob on the S61 is the seventh knob (counting from left to right), while in version 1.1.1 the balance knob is ALWAYS the first knob on the left for ALL presets.

8. The Sarge

The Sarge NI Product Owner

sorry, but he is not "always" the 1st, me (and I think someone else) was it a few times too, also with release of new expansions ;)
    yes, sounds like a little child, but when "always" is choosen then it must be "always", didn´t it? english isn´t my native-speech, so corect me if I´m wrong
    but nethertheless: big THANKS to René for this great work

9. D-One

-.-
    "Always" is not literal, it's a hyperbole. (I think, I was never that good at figure of speech names)
    Considering the forum is around 2 decades or more surely in all that time many others also posted about an update other than René...
    It's like saying "China always wins the Ping-Pong world cup" when in fact they only win 99% of the time, btw that percentage is not literal either.