Third party plugins not visible in KK v. 1.7.1

Discussion in 'KOMPLETE KONTROL SERIES' started by acim, Sep 28, 2016.

1. acim

acim Forum Member

None of third party plugins visible in KK v. 1.7.1 after yesterdays (27-9-2016) update of Native Access. Under Preferences/Plugins/Manager they are all there but NOT in ‘All Instruments’. So useless… Rescanning the plugins is no solution: they are all scanned and recognized but still not visible under ‘All Instruments’. The only solution is to go back to previous versions of KK if that is possible (not by NI downloads area because that’s v. 1.7.1). Using Windows Pro 64-bit v. 8.1 and 10 and in both systems the problems are the same. Hoping for a future update?

Last edited: Sep 28, 2016
  2. b-righteous

b-righteous Moderator Moderator

Are all your third party plugins affected or just NKS plugins?
    If it's the later, seeing the same issue in Maschine forum with 2.5 after the Native Access update.

3. Tim @ NI

Tim @ NI Director | Music Production NI Team

4. bibbster

bibbster New Member

yes I have Maschine and KK and no 3rd party plugins on either - not ideal

5. acim

acim Forum Member

b-righteous: all NKS plugins and thanks for your reply. Tim, thanks for the cure on its way :)

• Like Like x 1
  6. TigerTheFrog

TigerTheFrog NI Product Owner

If version 1.7.1 is a problem, is there a way for us to download and install the previous one?

I already uninstalled and reinstalled one of my VSTs because of this. I hope I haven't lost my favorites..... :(

7. acim

acim Forum Member

Last edited: Sep 30, 2016
  8. acim

acim Forum Member

Today's update (auto) of Native Access did the trick. All NKS-things back ok in KK v. 1.7.1. Thumbs up NI!

Last edited: Sep 30, 2016
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Jonas S @ NI

Jonas S @ NI NI Team NI Team