1. We're currently conducting systematic tests with the release version of macOS 11 (Big Sur) in order to offer full compatibility of our products as soon as possible. You can find our latest compatibility status - here

Please note that although announced at the same time as macOS Big Sur, Apple Silicon processors are an independent release with separate compatibility concerns for NI products. Compatibility with macOS Big Sur will not yet ensure compatibility with Apple Silicon processors. At the moment, Native Instruments products are not supported on computers with Apple Silicon processors. Read more - here

Dismiss Notice

Time code problem

Discussion in 'Technical Issues (Archive)' started by djjasoncarroll, Mar 21, 2014.

1. djjasoncarroll

djjasoncarroll NI Product Owner

Hi all been a long time since I have posted, for the first time since tsp1 I went to use my time code felt like a change well it would not calibrate kept coming up unknown medium I am running the mk1 disc's do I need the MK2s for it to work with tsp2 running the latest version of the software.

Normally can work it out but it just would not play ball today

Running an audio 8 and it was -20 on the pitch all the time

2. tmccoy

tmccoy Forum Member

I thought Mk2 timecode was needed?

3. XMan714

XMan714 NI Product Owner

From TSP 1 to TSP 2, I didn't need MK2 timecode. I believe if you had TSP 2.1.3 or older, you can upgrade and still use MK1 timecode. After the 2.1.3 update, you had no choice but to use the MK2 timecode.

4. XMan714

XMan714 NI Product Owner