1. Hi everyone,

Apple just released Logic Pro 10.5 for MacOS 10.15. We found out that Massive X, Crush Pack, Mod Pack, Replika, and Replika XT will crash.

Our teams are currently working on a fix, and we hope to have this out to you as soon as we can!

Best wishes, 
    The NI Team

Dismiss Notice

Timecode CD Download - Version 0.0.2

Discussion in 'Technical Issues' started by djquartz, Jan 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. djquartz

djquartz NI Product Owner

The timecode version 0.0.2 fixes a potential issue with CD decks from certain manufacturers.

With these CD decks, the scope panel in Traktor displayed "Skipping" with the original timecode even while the CD played normally. This will not happen with the updated timecode version 0.0.2 anymore.

Please burn the included WAV-Files as a standard Audio-CD with a zero pause between all tracks.

Log into the updates section in order to download. This means you must be a registered user.

Link, https://co.native-instruments.com/?id=updates

2. ZILCH

ZILCH NI Product Owner

would this fix the cue thingie as well?

3. djquartz

One user has tested this and it didn't resolve the cueing issue. I'm discussing it further in that thread.

4. DJBanyon

DJBanyon Forum Member

i'm looking into this right now. lets hope it fixes the issue with my stanton decks.

5. djquartz

Actually it would be good if we could post which cd decks it solved the skipping issue with.

Please post when you confirm it's resolved.

6. DJBanyon

DJBanyon Forum Member

IT WORKS! it works on the stanton c.324's. i have had this issue from the moment i got my 324's and stanton was just a pain to deal with. i basically had given up and just used my mixer and laptop but now i can actually use all of my equipment. thank you Native Instruments!

7. djquartz

That's good to hear it works, what about the cue function?

8. DJBanyon

DJBanyon Forum Member

i don't really use the cue function all that much but i will try it later and respond. as for now i need to get back to organizing waaay too much music.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.