1. Hi everyone,

Apple just released Logic Pro 10.5 for MacOS 10.15. We found out that Crush Pack, Mod Pack, Replika, and Replika XT will crash.

Our teams are currently working on a fix, and we hope to have this out to you as soon as we can!

Best wishes, 
    The NI Team

Dismiss Notice

TIP OF THE DAY: Software Lock

Discussion in 'TRAKTOR SCRATCH' started by Spyral, Apr 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DJ Freshfluke

DJ Freshfluke Traktor Mod Moderator

well, there was a native english speaker reading the manual after i wrote it for correction, but seems like you never get all typos! :(

2. Sinjintek

Sinjintek NI Product Owner

awe, it's okay...i think we should all be intelligent enough to understand the point.

still, my favorite typo:

-------------------------------------------

16.1 Playing in Reverse

Note: This method can only be used on a running deck, this does not work on a stopped deck!

(followed immediately by)

Note: This method can only be used on a stopped deck, this does not work on a running deck!

--------------------------------------------

hahaha, i almost fell over!

3. DJ Freshfluke

well, to me that's not very funny. :S

obviously i missed the *important* box after a section i removed, this is how it came... but it's already corrected. AFAIK you can download the manual update from the NI website.

4. bigbadselecta

bigbadselecta Forum Member

I'd like more infos too...

5. triune

triune NI Product Owner

yah, me too ^_^

infoz plz! whats it do?

6. Dickins

Dickins NI Product Owner

No one has answered this pertinent question.

What function does the Groundlift option provide and why should I know or care?

Is it important?

7. mvalencia

mvalencia New Member

Hi? I recently purchused traktor scratch after seeing some videos on the NI site. Ive been djing for 5years pure records i dont like cd's and hate the way other programs dropout and have alot of connections. Traktor Scratch was easy to setup the only feature wondering about if there is an easy way to sync two records? I adjusted the bpms to match but it is a hassle to line up the snares. I have use the nudge tool but it takes alot of hit and miss. Is there any hope?

8. TeLLy

TeLLy NI Product Owner Extraordinaire

^^ Hi mvalencia, I'm sure you're gonna get told that you should post an issue in its own thread as opposed to piggybacking onto an unrelated topic. Can a mod please cut and paste these last two posts into a new topic?

Assuming you've set up the beatgrids correctly, the tracks should sync up just fine; I've had no problems on even my vinyl-ripped mp3's and I tend to hold long mixes (bad habit from my house beginnings). If the tracks don't line up right away, shouldn't you be able to just nudge the timecode vinyl record or even the pitch control on your turntable? I don't even touch the pitch control that's built into TS. I should have asked this earlier but what turntables are you using?

9. Baddist

Baddist Forum Member

how do i keep the software lock, it turns off once i plug out the audio 8 dj?

10. djquartz

djquartz NI Product Owner

There will be an updated driver and settings tools released to address this issue.

11. progen

progen NI Product Owner

Happened to me at a club last Sunday and that was the club I'd be fulltime after next Thursday. :( I thought it was some new staff at the place not liking me and sabotaging my equipment! Even restarted the notebook but couldn't get anything to work. Could see a signal going into the Audio 8 but nothing coming out. Got pissed, gave up, handed the next set to the resident DJ too.

This feature is a definite godsend.

12. DJ Freshfluke

it's kinda thing that only happens once ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.