1. Hi everyone,

Apple just released Logic Pro 10.5 for MacOS 10.15. We found out that Crush Pack, Mod Pack, Replika, and Replika XT will crash.

Our teams are currently working on a fix, and we hope to have this out to you as soon as we can!

Best wishes, 
    The NI Team

Dismiss Notice

TIP OF THE DAY: Update for MAC users

Discussion in 'TRAKTOR SCRATCH' started by Spyral, Apr 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Spyral

Spyral NI Product Owner

On April 19th an update was released for Traktor Scratch, updating the software to version 1.0.1. This update is 40.7MB in size (approx.) and addresses the following:

> Fixes a memory leak caused by the battery level meter and the related, over time increasing performance load.

This update is for Mac users only and is available via the support downloads section of the NI site, or the NI Service Center.

Please be sure to back-up all data before installing any updates.

2. Spyral

Spyral NI Product Owner

One of the mods may want to throw this in the changelog.

3. djquartz

djquartz NI Product Owner

It's in there now, I didn't know they were going to allow the release to be distributed yet.

4. Spyral

Spyral NI Product Owner

Well considering nobody is supposed to have TS yet, but some people do...it would make sense that they did release it.

5. FunkyRob

FunkyRob Forum Member

I bought it yesterday at Guitar Center, were they not supposed to sell it to me??

I got a postcard in the mail on Saturday, and went in Sunday.

6. Spyral

Spyral NI Product Owner

From what I have been told, there was an internal miscommunication between NI and some stores...so you're not really at fault.

7. FunkyRob

FunkyRob Forum Member

It's not like I was going to give it back.

"They'll have to pry it from my cold dead fingers." It's an old saying from when I was in the marines.

8. Spyral

Spyral NI Product Owner

A Jelly Donut!?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.