To be able to select a group of sounds and make them audio isn’t possible right?

Discussion in 'MASCHINE Area' started by Hebreww, Mar 13, 2019.

1. Hebreww

Hebreww NI Product Owner

i’m Doing each by each now and that is really time consuming

We need more short cuts, period!

2. RudeGullit

RudeGullit NI Product Owner

You can resample the group, but I don't know if that is what you mean.

3. Hebreww

Hebreww NI Product Owner

No I mean going from sampler mode to audio mode in machine its time consuming

4. D-One

D-One Moderator Moderator

Whats your controller?

5. Hebreww

Hebreww NI Product Owner

Mk 1

6. D-One

D-One Moderator Moderator

Ohh... Not sure how to do it from the HW on an MK1, on an MK3 double pressing the big knob changes from Sampler to Audio.

This is related to your other thread, right? Assuming you have 31 or any high number of files you wish to load directly to an audio module there's several ways to go about it, here's two:

Creating a template Audio only Group:
    Make a new Group, load an Audio module to each Pad, right-click and save-as, now if you enable User Library Icon you can instantly load the previously created Group and if you drag and drop samples to the Pads they will use the Audio Module preloaded in the Pads.
    [​IMG]
    I personally put an "!" and the start of the name so this sort of utility oriented Template Group is displayed at the top of the browser, Utility groups are a life saver...

If your Audio Samples are in a folder you access often (or plan to add more loops later) then add it to your Prefereces>Library>User
    It will show in your User Browser > Samples (Oneshots after 2.8) tag them as Loops and they will always load with an Audio Module instead of a Sampler.
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1