1. Hi everyone,

Apple just released Logic Pro 10.5 for MacOS 10.15. We found out that Crush Pack, Mod Pack, Replika, and Replika XT will crash.

Our teams are currently working on a fix, and we hope to have this out to you as soon as we can!

Best wishes, 
    The NI Team

Dismiss Notice

toybox Reaktor 6.3 blocks

Discussion in 'REAKTOR' started by bolabo, Apr 20, 2019.

1. bolabo

bolabo NI Product Owner

Thanks Graham!

If anyone has any requests for a topic for a video let me know...

• Like Like x 1
  2. geelist

geelist NI Product Owner

I have a quick question. Are there any differences between the samplers in the Synth Pack and the Sampling Pack? Both packs seem to have a Granular Sampler etc.
    Thanks!

3. bolabo

bolabo NI Product Owner

Yes, there is a special version of the 'Sampler' block in the Synth Bundle. The main difference is that it has polyphonic ports for use with the Piano Roll etc.

• Like Like x 1
  4. geelist

geelist NI Product Owner

Thanks.
    Could you maybe do a video explaining how to properly make use of the polyphonic synths and samplers?
    Also, is there a way to pay for your packs in pounds rather than dollars?

5. bolabo

bolabo NI Product Owner

Yes it's on the list, I'll do that one ASAP.

The website shows dollars but if you make a card or PayPal payment it will be converted automatically.

• Informative Informative x 1
  6. geelist

geelist NI Product Owner

Thanks very much.

I am having so much fun with these!

• Like Like x 2
  7. bolabo

bolabo NI Product Owner

Brilliant! :)

Also Nicky just made just made another tutorial video explaining the controls and functions of the Piano Roll block.

And we are extending the 25% off spring sale until the end of April (enter SPRING2020 at the checkout)

• Informative Informative x 1
  8. uksnowy

uksnowy NI Product Owner

Is it just the Synth pack that is at v1.1?

9. bolabo

bolabo NI Product Owner

The other packs were updated to V1.1 in November last year. You can download the update by logging into your user area on the website.

10. uksnowy

uksnowy NI Product Owner

ok. I may have already updated these. Is there a way I can check if they are at v1.1?

11. uksnowy

uksnowy NI Product Owner

Regarding the Macro & presets block. How difficult would it be to add more control knobs? I have a Faderfox PC4 which has 24 control knobs and I would like a block that I can configure to the PC4 as standard and then just route what I need in each rack or ensemble I make. I know I can chain 3 blocks together but takes a lot of realestate. I was just wondering if it would be an easy mod to make. i have looked at the structure but as I am not a builder it is all a bit beyond my capabilities without guidance.

12. bolabo

bolabo NI Product Owner

If you have the 32 step sequencers in the free pack sequencer folder you will be on V1.1

I was going to say you can chain them together easily using the 'PRESET' ports :)

But to modify the block is actually pretty easy, it's quite a simple block.

Just duplicate the knobs like this as many times as you need, just make sure to include the 'Paste' macro too:

Screenshot 2020-04-08 at 11.38.26.png

13. uksnowy

uksnowy NI Product Owner

Thank you for this. Ill give it a go.

14. bolabo

bolabo NI Product Owner

If anyone is interested I'll be doing a livestream tomorrow, 15th April at 5pm GMT (6pm London, 7pm Europe, 1pm New York. I will probably be building a Reaktor Block from scratch and then maybe show some Blocks patching ideas.

Tune in here: http://youtube.com/c/toyboxaudio

[​IMG]

15. gentleclockdivider

gentleclockdivider NI Product Owner

For some reason I get toybox mail in my mail box ( from ask audio ) , I never asked for additional email , hell I don't even know what ask audio is ???
    Could you please remove me from the mailing list
    Imho , I think your marketing is too aggressive

16. bolabo

bolabo NI Product Owner

The email has a couple of links to free masterclass videos about Reaktor Blocks on the Ask Audio website.

You can unsubscribe from the mailing list by clicking 'unsubscribe' at the bottom of the email, or email me via the toybox website and I can remove you manually.

Last edited: Apr 17, 2020
  17. dcoffin

dcoffin NI Product Owner

Fwiw, I was delighted to get those masterclass links, thanks! I didn't even think it was marketing, just pertinent, useful info about some support material of likely interest to a Toybox owner. Perhaps it helped that I do know what ask audio is; I'm a subscriber there—But still hadn't heard about the Reaktor masterclass stuff…

But if you ever do come up with any additional supporting materials for Toybox or Blocks, free or for sale, please continue to let me know about it:)

Last edited: Apr 17, 2020
    • Like Like x 2
  18. gentleclockdivider

gentleclockdivider NI Product Owner

I never subscribed in the first place , I only got the free toybox bundle when it was out . nothing more .

19. innit chaser

innit chaser NI Product Owner

i have a use for the toybox note editor for a project that i am building in reaktor.
    mostly i use primary but venture into core when i have to.

Before purchasing the package i would like to know if it meets my needs.

would i be able to send polyphonic notes to and from reaktor to the note editor block?
    how about velocity ?
    how about automation ?
    can the note editor to send polyphonic midi out to a daw ?

if it can do these things and it is a simple to hook up, could you please tell what i need to do to hook it up ?

skill set: i think i will always be a beginner with reaktor even though i can do some intermediate things very very slowly ;)
    mostly i work in primary and venture into core when i have to. i have used some simple multiplexing from the partials framework.
    (cross posting - couldn't figure out how to delete the other post)

Last edited: Apr 18, 2020
  20. karmik

karmik NI Product Owner

Hey, gentleclockdivider, love your creations. I'm sure that bolabo was just trying to be helpful and spread some knowledge in connection with a live stream he recently did, that's all, aggressive marketing is totally out of question here...cheers