1. Please do not install macOS 10.15 Catalina yet, as Native Instruments software and hardware products are not supported under macOS 10.15 yet. For more info, please go HERE!
    Dismiss Notice

Filed TP3.2 Beta - 4 deck extended layout is collapsed

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Scratch-E Con, Jun 12, 2019.

1. Scratch-E Con

Scratch-E Con NI Product Owner

In 'Layout manager' I defined 2 personal layouts being 2-deck extended and 4-deck extended.

Now in TP3.2 Beta when I switch to 4-deck extended the four decks are collapsed and I have to manually expand them.
    20190612_081757.jpg 20190612_081810.jpg

2. Friedemann @ NI

Friedemann @ NI NI Team NI Team

Hi,
    this is definitely something that could have gone wrong in fixing the layout issues of version 3.1.1.

I have a few questions:
    - does the switch to collapsed decks only happens once after installing the beta or does it happen every session?
    - can you share a screenshot of the expanded list of layouts so that we can see at which position you have placed the "4-deck extended" layout?

3. radiokrishna

radiokrishna NI Product Owner

Yesterday 2 deck (first) layout also became collapsed. It happened after I closed the Traktor with another layout in the collapsed state. After the next opening of the Traktor, I switched the layout from the second to the first, and was unable to unfold the collapsed layout using the space key! But I managed to get the layout back to normal after a few switches between the layouts.

4. Scratch-E Con

Yes, it happens every session.

Attached Files:

5. Scratch-E Con

I just installed latest Beta. It has the same issue.

6. Friedemann @ NI

Friedemann @ NI NI Team NI Team

OK, we could now reproduce it. Filed internally as: TP-13824