1. IMPORTANT:
    We launched a new online community and this space is now closed. This community will be available as a read-only resources until further notice.
    JOIN US HERE

TP3 Music import messed up (FIXED)

Discussion in 'TRAKTOR PRO / TRAKTOR SCRATCH PRO' started by Redz0ne, Oct 19, 2018.

  1. Eeeevil

    Eeeevil NI Product Owner

    Messages:
    24
    Anyone notice if this is resolved in the latest 3.2.0 release? I don't see anything about it in the release notes and I assume not. I just don't have the patience to go through all of these testing steps and disappointment again.
     
  2. Eeeevil

    Eeeevil NI Product Owner

    Messages:
    24
    Nevermind. Curiosity got the best of me and I did some testing. Traktor 3.2 has the exact same import issue that reared it's head with Traktor 3.0. This is incredibly frustrating as it seems like such a simple, yet important thing to fix.
     
  3. Redz0ne

    Redz0ne New Member

    Messages:
    18
  4. Redz0ne

    Redz0ne New Member

    Messages:
    18
    Tested and it is fixed in the latest Beta 3.3.0.35
     
    • Like Like x 2
  5. Eeeevil

    Eeeevil NI Product Owner

    Messages:
    24
    Yep. It took a year and 3 versions of Traktor Pro 3, but I can also confirm. The new beta imported new tracks correctly and worked like a charm in a gig. FINALLY. Thank you NI.
     
    • Like Like x 1
  6. lem_sessions

    lem_sessions NI Product Owner

    Messages:
    40
    Hey Fellow Frustrated Collection Importer,
    I ranted about this quite a while ago here: https://support.native-instruments....gest=2e7eed129a7843586f4ca607dfec0db67f16973a

    It's almost unbelievable that after all those releases this bug is finally fixed. I got so used to using Traktor 2 to import my stuff that I was glad it let me install them side-by-side. Still do not quite believe it until 3.3 comes out and I test it myself but THANKS FOR THE GREAT NEWS! :thumbsup:
     
    • Like Like x 1
  7. lem_sessions

    lem_sessions NI Product Owner

    Messages:
    40
    Installed Traktor 3.2.1 (even tho notes said 3.3) and first thing I did was grab some recent download folders and DRAG THEM into T3.2.1 window.... after a minute or so I got a crash, which did not close T3 but I do not trust Traktor after it crashes.

    I tried the same folders and dragged them to a T2 window - after about the same time as above the busy icon changed to an arrow and voila - T2 works, T3 does not. I will try IMPORT FOLDERS in T3 to see if it will work but for now *all imports will still happen in T2* until I know what's up.