Track Audio Synth Effect?

Discussion in 'General Production Forum' started by RexRed, May 12, 2021.

1. RexRed

RexRed New Member

I am looking for a VST audio effect that I can add to the track effects bin of my DAW that will allow me to record track envelopes and apply filters to the track sounds as a synth would.

Things like resonance filters, LFO and modulation that I can click the write button and the track audio waves will be synthesized and controlled by recorded envelopes.

I have the Komplete Ultimate Collector's edition, is there a synth audio effect in that bundle that does this?

2. Paule

Paule NI Product Owner

Take a look in Reaktor

3. RexRed

RexRed New Member

Hello Paule, can Reaktor be used as an audio effect in the effects bin of an audio track?

4. Paule

Paule NI Product Owner

Yes, there is a synth version and an fx version. Last with 8 in- and outputs.
    ... and in Reaktor you can of course build your own effects or adapt existing ones.

5. RexRed

RexRed New Member

That is a great tip Paule! I just noticed a lot of other NI have effects too. I also notice it is not too hard to add blocks and route them creating some nice effects!

Waves has a sale and I bought Kaleidoscopes. It has a lot of flange/phaser and other effect presets that really enhance a pre existing track sound. But Reaktor seems to have everything!

Lots to learn about best to you!

• Like Like x 1
  6. Paule

Paule NI Product Owner