1. Hi everyone,

Apple just released Logic Pro 10.5 for MacOS 10.15. We found out that Crush Pack, Mod Pack, Replika, and Replika XT will crash.

Our teams are currently working on a fix, and we hope to have this out to you as soon as we can!

Best wishes, 
    The NI Team

Dismiss Notice

Track listing generation

Discussion in 'Feature Suggestions' started by frequencym, Nov 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. frequencym

frequencym NI Product Owner

One feature I've always wished Traktor had is the ability to track the records you play while making a recording and export a text/html play list of all of the tracks you played, in order. Would be great to go along with the files; people are always asking for track listings and these take quite a while to make by hand.

2. DjSyle

DjSyle Forum Member

What ? TS Pro does not have this feature ?
    TS3 does this very well... I hope that is a joke I am still downloading TSPro

3. c242

c242 NI Product Owner

It is still there. Right click the playlist -> "Save as Webpage".

4. frequencym

frequencym NI Product Owner

That isn't what I want. What I want is a list of the tracks that I played in the order I played them as part of a recording.

5. DjSyle

DjSyle Forum Member

That's what it's doing but you have to start with an empty playlist and use the preview player to prelisten tracks before you add them to the list or one of the deck to make sure they will be in the sequence of recording. I do this all the time for podcasts, it works well but you need to manage properly the playlist while you are recording.

6. DjSyle

DjSyle Forum Member

Actually it looks like the current playlist like in T3 is gone from TPro so what I wrote is wrong for TPro...:(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.