Need info Tracks are added to wrong Playlist when switching Playlists in beta Traktor 3.2.0 39

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by kolorfilm, Jun 24, 2019.

1. kolorfilm

kolorfilm New Member

Hello guys

I cannot really reproduce the issue and I'm also not sure if it is already fixed with the latest beta, but from time to time it happened that tracks are added to the wrong playlist.

First I go to a playlist and jump directly to another, then a few tracks from the first shown playlists are also in the second one, the one I'm switched to. It seems just a few from the first playlist are added to the second playlist.

The thing is, I think it just happens randomly and also just when I'm too fast.

Maybe someone can approve this?

Thanks.

Will test the latest beta this evening.

2. Friedemann @ NI

Friedemann @ NI NI Team NI Team

This may be related to the fact that you use key commands and switch to another playlist, before all tracks have been added to the previous playlist.

Most likely a bug, but by going slower you may be able to work around it.

3. kolorfilm

kolorfilm New Member

Thank you for your fast response.

Well I'm also not sure If this only happens when I add new tracks to a playlist. For me it happens in generell only when I switch playlists. This is new to me as well. In the latest stable version I never had this issue.

4. Friedemann @ NI

Friedemann @ NI NI Team NI Team

OK... well then give it a serious spin and hope you can find something reproducible.

5. kolorfilm

kolorfilm New Member

I‘ll try. :)