Traktor 2.10.3 Available Now

Discussion in 'TRAKTOR PRO / TRAKTOR SCRATCH PRO' started by skinswashdc, Aug 11, 2016.

1. skinswashdc

skinswashdc Well-Known Member

Traktor 2.10.3 is available. Check your service center. I'm going to try it out later tonight.

2. -Yul-

-Yul- NI Product Owner

Any idea where is the detailed changelog?

3. -Yul-

-Yul- NI Product Owner

- the playlists still don't reflect the sorting order within Itunes...
    - the "all tracks", "all samples" and "all remix sets" still don't recall the last sorting order

Seriously?

Last edited: Aug 12, 2016
  4. ezc

ezc New Member

so has the problem with apple's core audio been fixed thats causing the popping and degrading audio after 30-40 mins of use ?

5. skinswashdc

Yeah don't see what is exactly fixed. Will try on my windows 10 laptop, and give feedback.

6. Karlos Santos

Karlos Santos Rocket Man Moderator

Moderator Note:
    Even though the Public Beta program is open to all that wish to join, please do not repost extracts on the User Forum.

Karlos

• Like Like x 1
  7. Karlos Santos

We know it was Apple's fault as other developers have had the same troubles.
    The latest beta is working fine here on 10.9, 10.10 and 10.11 although I have more testing to do with 10.11.6 after this weekends gigs.

Karlos

• Like Like x 1
  8. -Yul-

-Yul- NI Product Owner

Nope, worked perfectly until a few updates but I may have expressed myself uncorrectly. The itunes node within the browser doesn't reflect for itunes playlist the way they are sorted in itunes.

9. skinswashdc

Gonna admit when I'm wrong, but it's some issues I see. I did have a crash, and have the crash log. Will send it today. I'm just using the traktor z2 and d2. Will try my 1200's later today. I would hold off if anyone is doing gigs.

10. Sean Tessier

Sean Tessier New Member

And once again for a 3rd update in a row, the search bar is still messed up when trying to search for specific bpms when the search bar is set to all. NI, PLEASE fix this.

11. ezc

ezc New Member

Sigh !

Still degrading audio after 30mins !
    tried turning wifi/Bluetooth off as advised.
    Unuasable software

12. alec.tron

alec.tron Forum Member

Really Karlos...for a Moderator on these forums who's meant to liaise between NI & the community, that's the core thing to take away from this thread ???

Sad to see NI, after trying to do it the right way (offering closed & open betas, involving the community, working on ReleaseCandidates and actually improving things [apparently]), to go ahead and release a buggy, untested version AGAIN is beyond belief!
    Also, what happened to the attempt to get into the habit of also releasing a change-list at time of release just as every self respecting software developer (freeware/shareware/open source/commercial) does...?
    Not funny,
    c.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Karlos Santos

The primary roll of any forum moderator is to keep the forum running as per the rules and to maintain it. My ability to "liaise" with NI is secondary so what happens in the background has no baring on what needs to be done on the forum. If it's needs doing it gets done and people participating in the beta program signed agreements. Let's not make a big deal out of this...it is how it is.

How can you say it's "untested" - we now have forum members testing the software which is what people have been asking for.

Karlos

• Like Like x 1
  14. TroyMichael

TroyMichael Forum Member

At the end of the day users want stable reliable releases regardless of who or how the testing was done. People asked for better testing because of the NI failure to produce stable reliable releases in the last 2 years.

So do you think this release is stable and reliable?

15. ezc

ezc New Member

It's all gone to **** !!
    I'm using one of the worlds leading Dj software packages and the worlds best laptop computers (Mbps) and less than an hour of using it the audio degrades and pops , crackles ect .
    And the solution they offer is "unplug it and reconnect it again" ? Wtf ! That's gonna go down real well mid set / broadcast.

• Like Like x 1
  16. scampooo

scampooo Member

Is this the same version like the RC1 from the beta program or should I install the final one again?

17. jimmyjamesh

jimmyjamesh Forum Member

totally agree with this, I had exactly the same experience....NI said they would put this version out anyways

18. s.d.

s.d. Member

i have to say the apple core issue is really strange. on my late 2012 macbook pro i had never any issue, i am on 11.11.6, and everything works perfect. but i am realy sad that there is no update for the d2s, over one year now, for the spectrum wave and a user came out with a simple hack, witch works perfekt.

19. skinswashdc

If anyone owns windows 10 make sure you have the latest updates. Plus make sure your usb ports have the latest drivers. I forgot to turn off bluetooth etc. Seems to be a little better. Am going to try my 1200's later.

20. olafmol

olafmol Forum Member

This is what we call regression errors in software development circles. Also when not publishing full release notes with changes/fixes/additions it's not a good sign. It seems the development process of Traktor is really in bad shape (or almost non existent seeing the "progress" being made?)

• Like Like x 1