1. IMPORTANT:
    We launched a new online community and this space is now closed. This community will be available as a read-only resources until further notice.
    JOIN US HERE

Traktor 2 Beatjump Not stopping problem

Discussion in 'TRAKTOR PRO / TRAKTOR SCRATCH PRO' started by CEEBS, Jan 12, 2015.

1. CEEBS

CEEBS New Member

I have Traktor 2 Scratch Pro running on a Mac 2012 using timecode CD's (Latest OS X, Latest Traktor)

I have this strange problem, for example, if I click beat jump back '32' using the track pad, it jumps back 32 then carries on going back 32 continuously till i click again. By the time I notice its usually well in minus time.

Its not the first time I've had this problem as I used to get it on my old 2008 Mac a few years ago (Using old OS X and old Traktor version)

As it used to do it to me on a completely different version of Traktor and different Mac I'm guessing there is some setting to change somewhere?

it doesn't do it every time....maybe 25% of the time.

Any ideas?

2. CEEBS

CEEBS New Member

This is a new Mac to me with a fresh install of Mac OS X and Traktor. I have been trouble free on my old system so I'm annoyed this problem for me has returned as I use the beat jump constantly during a night :-(

3. CEEBS

CEEBS New Member

I've narrowed my problem down a little. I'm using an Audio 4 Sound Card and this beat jump problem only happens when i have a timecode signal controlling a deck. I can click beat jump back and forward as much as I want on internal mode using audio 4 as an output or the internal sound card and it dosn't stick. Soon as I add the timecode control the beat jump buttons stick down and carry on until i click them again. (Its like I'm holding the track pad click on the button even when the pointer can be moved away and it only stops when i click on it again)

4. Count Zero

Count Zero ModerAUtor Moderator

Please report this to support.