1. Please do not install macOS 10.15 Catalina yet, as Native Instruments software and hardware products are not supported under macOS 10.15 yet. For more info, please go HERE!
    Dismiss Notice

Traktor 3.2 Bugs

Discussion in 'TRAKTOR 3' started by spiritouk, Dec 1, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. spiritouk

spiritouk Forum Member

The problem was that not all of my tracks had had tags written so I needed to write all 80,000 tracks with tags before binning the collection so that I was sure all tags had been written to all tracks.

2. mail@md-musikproduktion.de

mail@md-musikproduktion.de NI Product Owner

After installing T3.2 my decks aren´t playing no more. In prefs I can´t select "build-in audio", it just does not appear to be selected.

There is no other hardware connected to my pb

On 3.1.3 (30 minutes ago...:-( it was working without problems.

Any solution?

3. crucial d

crucial d NI Product Owner

this happened to me when I first installed but after shut-down & re-boot it all worked fine.

4. mail@md-musikproduktion.de

Reboot and pram-zap didn´t solve the problem on my pb...
    Till now I have no idea what´s the problem...

5. ricktowers

ricktowers NI Product Owner

Same problem here. Just installed the update on my PowerBook G4 1.6ghz and the decks are locked. The play button doesn't do anything anymore. Same for the preview.

-Ricardo

6. target

target NI Product Owner

"Please stop horking up my tags!"

I've seen this in previous verisons of Traktor, so I've always avoided writing tags... I decided to give it a try again, and pay more attention to what happened.

Going in, the track had a ID3 v2.2 tag and included album artwork. In addition, it had an "Encoded with" field that said "itunes 6.0.5"

After Traktor wrote out the tag, the album artwork was gone, the ID3 tag was now v2.3, and the "Encoded With" field was "Unknown". It aslo seemed to mess with the Play Count tag (which I know had something greater than 1 goign into it!), on the other hand, it did write out the BPM -- however sacrificing an image tag for a 4-byte integer tag just doesn't seem a fair trade.

7. ricktowers

ricktowers NI Product Owner

Well seems like restarting the machine after the upgrdae fixed that problem like someone suggested earlier. Now to play with it and see if anyhting else is broken for me. So far loving the upgrade. Thanks NI for making a pitch control a slider now.

-Ricardo

8. mail@md-musikproduktion.de

Restart aond reboot didn´t solve the issue. The scratch amp is detected, when connected (and it´s playing also), but the internal audio isn´t working (it does so on Traktor 2.6...)

that´s very bad, how can I prepare my tracks without using the Scratchamp now?

9. DJ Freshfluke

DJ Freshfluke Traktor Mod Moderator

do you see an aggregated device?

10. mail@md-musikproduktion.de

I can see it, but I can not choose the Inputs and outputs, if the scratchamp is connected, I can use T3 just in Scratchamp mode, not in "all other". There is no way to select an device

11. mail@md-musikproduktion.de

related to the "Buil-In Audio" issue:

Finally I could solve the problem by removing all Traktor data, especially the settings file. I started traktor and created a new settings file. After that I backed up all my traktor data (including the OLD stetting file!!!) and it worked finally!

Maybe this information helps anyone else who got same problems

Greets

MD

12. crucial d

crucial d NI Product Owner

could it have been something to do with your PB having OSX 10.3.9 installed? I know they made a few changes to Core Audio for Tiger...

13. slavkman

slavkman NI Product Owner

hola,

Now:
    if (track.length < 60 sec) && (loopTrackUnder60 = true) && (stopDeckAtEnd = false) {autoLOOP!}

Should be:
    if (track.length < 60 sec) && (loopTrackUnder60 = true) {autoLOOP!}

gracias.

14. sleizure

sleizure Forum Member

15. chris_in_london

chris_in_london Forum Member

a bit late, but traktor 3.2 is crashing when i try to save the collection (right click-->save)

do i need to submit a bug report or are NI support already aware?

16. spiritouk

spiritouk Forum Member

I had the same problem chris. I had to totally trash traktor except my playlists and re-install then re-import all my songs intoa new collection to fix it

17. buenputter

buenputter NI Product Owner

It should help support team to evaluate how often problems occur when you submit your bug report. In general they are the happier, the more information they get.

18. djfitty

djfitty Forum Member

Traktor 3.2 freezes and crashes at start up, message says (Loading Purchased Tracks.nml.... This happens when my IPOD is hooked up. Anyone else having this problem?

19. PriZm

PriZm NI Product Owner

Not sure if this is a bug or not. I am getting these messages when trying to use my ipod with Traktor 3.2 in OS X:

WARNING: ID3-Tags could not be read for ipod???????????????????????????????.

This same iPod works fine under Bootcamp and Traktor 3.2. iTunes on the OSX sees the playlists on the iPod just fine. I have also tried other iPods and they have reported the same error. I am using the latest Mac iTunes version 7.02 (15) The latest Windows iTunes is 7.02 (16)

Is anyone using Traktor 3.2 with a MacIntel and a Mactintosh formated iPod? What is your iPod software and iTunes version?

I've tried everything including trashing my Traktor3 folder in the home directory and restoring the iPod.

20. spiritouk

spiritouk Forum Member

I guess any Traktor Vinyl FS2 users are going to have to put up with these bugs as I cant see a bug fix coming along before the end of December and no more FS2 support.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.