1. Please do not install macOS 10.15 Catalina yet, as Native Instruments software and hardware products are not supported under macOS 10.15 yet. For more info, please go HERE!
    Dismiss Notice

Traktor 3.2.x Buglist

Discussion in 'TRAKTOR 3' started by PhilL, Jan 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DJ Freshfluke

DJ Freshfluke Traktor Mod Moderator

could be, since the A8 uses usb and there are issues on macs with usb power (or is that only on macbooks an issue? not exactly sure).

if the A8 is not provided with enough power, there might happen such problems... especially because TS is a bit more hungry than the T3/ FS combo.

please contact support on this.

2. Geiz

Geiz New Member

Is it possible that NI releases a patch for the Virtual MIDI port bug on OSX Leopard?
    This bug has been adressed in 3.3.1 but im a user of FS2 so i can not update to 3.3 while FS2 support has been dropped. its impossible to use midi in leopard with traktor 3.2.0.8 due to this bug

I've tried to contact support about it, but to no avail. Perhaps some pressure from forum moderators would help? im sure im not the only FS2 user left with this problem.
    I feel a bit left out in the dark by NI as they are reluctant to solve such a minor bug for users of 3.2

PLEASE HELP!

3. DJ Freshfluke

DJ Freshfluke Traktor Mod Moderator

sorry to say, but i cant make you hope that there will be any update for the 3.2 versions...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.