1. Please do not install macOS 10.15 Catalina yet, as Native Instruments software and hardware products are not supported under macOS 10.15 yet. For more info, please go HERE!
    Dismiss Notice

Traktor 3.3.1 realtime optimization discussion

Discussion in 'TRAKTOR 3' started by djfitty, Feb 12, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Djarsennal

Djarsennal Forum Member

I did re-installed the drivers on my hercules and still the same problem...:( like i said no problem with virtual dj but still, there is a problem with traktor and did not happened with 3.2...

2. signaturex

signaturex NI Product Owner

I think it is highly possible. That there is problem with the hercules and the traktor 3.3.1. Does it occur with the included LE software?

Have you gotten a recommendation from tech support. ?

3. Djarsennal

Djarsennal Forum Member

no LE, I have my hercules for almost 2 yrs it came with virtual dj not traktor, and havent talk to tech support because I thought that was a problem with my hercules but seen that im not the only one having this problem I might to write them a complaint , I just se my audio8 j it has a better sound anyway and no problem freezing:cool:

4. signaturex

signaturex NI Product Owner

if the a8 is doing your audio with out a problem and the hercules is controlling the program? you should continue doing that . for some reason I believe its the hercules lacking a dsp system to do its conversion and routing that is creating audio problems.

5. djfitty

djfitty Forum Member

3..2.2 is not perfect but it IS working for me. No problems the last few nights. Well there is the unfocus deck playing with no audio issue but switching to 4 decks and back to 2 quickly fixes that. Man I dont see me upgrading for a long time. The effects work like they should in 3.2.2. So for me to move foward its 3.2.2 compared to what ever there is out there on the market.

6. djdivide

djdivide NI Product Owner

@DJFitty

It sounds like you still have a few problems there my man, I'd be interested to see how you have routed your output audio etc - seems that Traktor is muting a deck which indicates to me that you are switching layouts on the fly. This could cause you problems if you're not careful.

I see Traktor much like my car (MR2 Turbo) - ahead of it's time, pretty fast, but a bit heavy and bloated. All the extra weight kinda blunts the performance a bit. You see what I mean? Traktor feels like it could do with stripping back sometimes, and this will be more obvious on a low-spec machine like yours (and mine).

7. djfitty

djfitty Forum Member

Yeah I have a few still but its a 100 times better than before. It sure feels good not to worry so much. I just need a hair bit more peformance. That memory you suggested is my next step, after that this system will not be touch or upgraded again. You know the stripping back has not effected my sets one bit in a bad way.
    My next upgrade will be done on a new system.

8. Djarsennal

Djarsennal Forum Member

Did my 1st gig tonite using my hercules with the new update and worked flawlessly it was a snow day so the club was slow, hope that the problem is gone, ill try again tomorrow:D

9. djfitty

djfitty Forum Member

luck you:)

10. Stilo

Stilo New Member

hello.
    cay any of you guys share a .tks file for hercules?
    i have traktor 3.3 an jus bought a herc mk2 consule.I'm having problems to config the console with traktor..

thanx

11. RONatron

RONatron New Member

I tried out a MK2 and found all drivers etc on Hercules' website.

http://ts.hercules.com/eng/index.php?pg=view_files&gid=2&fid=28&pid=177&cid=5

HTH,
    Ron.

OT: Thanks for the great optimisation info in this thread! Very useful.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.