1. IMPORTANT:
    We launched a new online community and this space is now closed. This community will be available as a read-only resources until further notice.
    JOIN US HERE
NOTICE:

Our Traktor Pro Public Beta is available again in our new online community. Join us if you want to try new features.

MORE INFO

New Traktor 3.5.2.299 - Beatport Link Offline Locker works only online

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by dymeq, Dec 22, 2021.

1. dymeq

dymeq New Member

Hi,
    I've Beatport LINK subscription for 30 USD with "offline locker" option. Unfortunately offline locker doesn't work without internet connection.
    - if internet connection is disconnected before running Traktor, I can't see "offline locker" option.
    - if I disconnecting internet connection during run Traktor, I got message "download/network error" but I've track in "offline locker"
    - since I can't see "offline locker" option (if internet connection is disconnected), I added track from locker to new local playlist. I see message "login required"

Screenshots in attachment. Please for help.

Attached Files:

2. bobbyduracel

bobbyduracel NI Product Owner

I cannot even get the "drag files to offline locker" feature to function. Interesting.

3. Friedemann @ NI

Friedemann @ NI NI Team NI Team

Happy New Year!

You must be logged-in to Beatport LINK in TRAKTOR to use the Offline Locker - also when you are offline.
    You need to see the Beatport LINK tree node

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  4. dymeq

dymeq New Member

Did you read all my post above with screens? 'If I disconnecting internet connection during run Traktor, I got message "download/network error" but I've track in "offline locker" ' so login to beatport and next disconnect internet connection doesn't solve the problem

5. Friedemann @ NI

Friedemann @ NI NI Team NI Team

I need a few more details about:
    if internet connection is disconnected before running Traktor, I can't see "offline locker" option.

Please follow these steps:
    TRAKTOR is up and running, logged-in to Beatport LINK and plays BP LINK tracks normally
    - now shut down TRAKTOR
    - then switch off Internet connection
    - now restart TRAKTOR (without internet connection)

What do you observe exactly:
    - is there any error message on start-up?
    - in the tree: do you see the Beatport Node and the Offline Locker?
    Screenshot 2022-01-05 at 14.41.45.png

- in the BP LINK Streaming Preferences: do you see the Logout button (see screenshot)?
    Screenshot 2022-01-05 at 14.35.03.png

Attached Files:

• Dislike Dislike x 1