1. Please do not install macOS 10.15 Catalina yet, as Native Instruments software and hardware products are not supported under macOS 10.15 yet. For more info, please go HERE!
    Dismiss Notice

Traktor 4 decks + New 2 sample decks + 1 channel to fade and cue machine ALL TOGETHER

Discussion in 'Feature Suggestions' started by XDeeJay, Apr 1, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. XDeeJay

XDeeJay Forum Member

i want you to add to the s4 software or traktor pro 2 and scratch pro 2

2 more decks to be use as sample decks (every 2 decks from the 4 main decks has one shared sample deck from the New additional 2 sample decks)

and 1 input channel (the 1 input for machine i can cue it and fade it from an x1 knob and bottom)

i want to use the 2 new decks as sample decks and the 3rd input for machine

Why ?

1 ) Coz i cant cue machine from it software) and i dont want to buy a new mixer to add the machine to a new channel to cue it and fade it or lose any of the 4 channel from s4 for machine,

2 ) i don't want to use only 2 decks and lose 2 other decks for sample decks , i want them all together in one software

and ill control all of them them with one kontrol x1 i have and no problem for using the knobs of it as a faders for all the 2 new decks and the 1 machine input channel

for the sound card no problem i can add an external one for this Job

plz developers think about this, i'm telling u my needs and everyone dream of a complete software an ultimate one,
    seriously that will be the ultimate software on earth until the 6 channel mixers start to be a regular one for all be the pioneers in this and ill keep supporting you...

thanks a lot for reading...

2. Cid K

Cid K NI Product Owner

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.