1. We're currently conducting systematic tests with the release version of macOS 11 (Big Sur) in order to offer full compatibility of our products as soon as possible. You can find our latest compatibility status - here

Please note that although announced at the same time as macOS Big Sur, Apple Silicon processors are an independent release with separate compatibility concerns for NI products. Compatibility with macOS Big Sur will not yet ensure compatibility with Apple Silicon processors. At the moment, Native Instruments products are not supported on computers with Apple Silicon processors. Read more - here

Dismiss Notice

Traktor & DJM 800 right speaker dropout problem

Discussion in 'TRAKTOR PRO / TRAKTOR SCRATCH PRO' started by electrogrimey, Sep 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. electrogrimey

electrogrimey Forum Member

At a gig last week, the sound guy came up a few times telling me first that the levels of the right speaker were way lower than the left, and later that the right side had completely dropped out.

I was using a 13" Macbook, Traktor Pro, an Audio 2 DJ, and going through the clubs DJM 800.

My balance was centered, everything was set-up normally, the mixer balance was normal, and the mixer was in mono. The DJs before and after didn't have this problem.

Any idea what could have caused this? A dodgy cable seems most obvious to me, is there anything else?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.