1. Hi everyone,

Apple just released Logic Pro 10.5 for MacOS 10.15. We found out that Crush Pack, Mod Pack, Replika, and Replika XT will crash.

Our teams are currently working on a fix, and we hope to have this out to you as soon as we can!

Best wishes, 
    The NI Team

Dismiss Notice

TRAKTOR freezes when I close it

Discussion in 'TRAKTOR PRO / TRAKTOR SCRATCH PRO' started by DjAnibal Laracuente, Sep 25, 2018.

1. DjAnibal Laracuente

DjAnibal Laracuente New Member

This problem happens to ME when I do many playlists or change names to playlists. It is already several times that this has happened and I lose the work of hours arranging PLAYLIST and other things. It is frustrating to know that I can not make changes in my music if there are many songs and different folders. Help, please.
    I USE; WINDOWS 10
    SSD SAMSUNG 500GB
    INTEL CORE I7
    16 GB RAM
    TRAKTOR PRO 2.11.3 17

Attached Files:

2. Christina

Christina New Member

try rolling back to the previous version

3. papagrime

papagrime NI Product Owner

That bug has been around for a very long time rolling back to a previous build won't help.
    Do a right click on the track collection folder and save collection from there before closing the programme.
    Worth doing this frequently during your work to ensure hours of work are not lost.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Christina

Christina New Member

Dissagree.
    I had that issue. Roled back to an earlier version. Then reinstalled the newest version again. Problem solved.

5. Karlos Santos

Karlos Santos Rocket Man Moderator

Reinstalling very rarely solves anything as such.
    It's not the action of reinstalling that resolves issues, it's the creation of a fresh traktorsettings.tsi file that solves many issues such as Traktor hanging or playlists going missing.

You don't need to uninstall/reinstall to do this. You can reinstate a fresh settings file simply by trashing the one in your Native Instruments documents folder, then start Traktor and it will create a fresh new file.

You *MUST* back up Traktor before attempting this as it will remove your layouts and preferences and you will not get them back if you have no backup to rely on.

Karlos.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Christina

Christina New Member

it did in my case. But stick with Rocket mans plan. It will work too

• Like Like x 1
  7. DjAnibal Laracuente

DjAnibal Laracuente New Member

Thanks Everyone.