Traktor has stopped working

Discussion in 'TRAKTOR LE / TRAKTOR ME' started by djmoe979, Aug 22, 2011.

1. djmoe979

djmoe979 New Member

hi, im having an everyday problem.
    i have the numark mixdeck running thru traktor le on a windows vista 32bit
    every time i go to do a mix, the software will run fine, but at random moments it will just stop & a messege will pop up saying "traktor has stopped working, windows is searching for a problem" then it will just close out.
    please help me...

2. djconnor

djconnor New Member

I'm having exactly the same problem. One day it can work fine for hours but then others it will crash every 15 minutes.

Initially i tried turning off wireless/virus software and my firewall to see if it made a difference but that hasn't helped.

Having searched these forums it appears no one has an answer, i'm going to contact NI and ask directly. I'll let you know what i find out. D

3. TomDooley0075

TomDooley0075 NI Product Owner

Please turn off EVERY energy saving options for the USB port in the WIndows settings!

Also check the USB cable - use a double shielded and high quality cable.

I had some problems with the cable that comes in the package of my Numark controller.

4. Martin Pickard

Martin Pickard New Member

I have a S8 with Scratch Pro 2, purchased three weeks ago. In the past 48 hrs I keep getting the following message "Traktor 2 has stopped working. A problem caused the program to stop working correctly. Windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is available" I'm running Traktor with Windows 8

5. Malachi Poe

Malachi Poe New Member

Same here. Upgraded to Traktor 2.9 and I get this whenever I try to start software. Also Windows 8. WHAT IS UP?

6. pronttto

pronttto New Member

Same here....any solutions?