1. Please do not install macOS 10.15 Catalina yet, as Native Instruments software and hardware products are not supported under macOS 10.15 yet. For more info, please go HERE!
    Dismiss Notice

Traktor/iTunes crash

Discussion in 'TRAKTOR 3' started by bthebatt, Mar 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bthebatt

bthebatt New Member

Traktor 3.4.1 has been rock solid up until I downloaded the most recent version of iTunes (9.0.3). It crashes on a regular basis. NI tech help said:
    Traktor 3.4.1. was the last update for Traktor 3 before we discontinued
    development and moved to Traktor Pro. If this problem does not go a way, try
    going back to a previous version of Itunes that was working with your Traktor

Does anyone else have this problem? I'm trying to decide whether to figure out how to go back to a previous version of iTunes or upgrade to Traktor Pro.

Any advice would be most appreciated.

2. DiDigital

DiDigital NI Product Owner

go back to iTunes 9.0.2 .. this works fine with Traktor 3.4.1

3. bthebatt

bthebatt New Member

That's exactly what I'll do. Would you happen to know the best way to go about re-installing? I could use my Time Machine back-up. Would I have to delete the current version first?

Thanks for your help.

Brandon

4. DiDigital

DiDigital NI Product Owner

i just tried Time Maschine for the first time :)

- simply open Time Maschine

- go back to the date your iTunes was 9.0.2 an select the Programm

- then klick "Recover" (I don't really know if this is the displayed english word .. cause I'm German :))

- then Time Maschine closes and gives you some options .. simply choose "Replace"

thats it :)
    good luck

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.