Traktor or Audio 4 DJ issues with El Capitan 10.11.5

Discussion in 'TRAKTOR PRO 2.7.5 Public Beta Test' started by AlexisP, Jun 21, 2016.

1. AlexisP

AlexisP New Member

hi guys, I have a problem with Traktor Scratch Pro 2.10 and my Audio 4 DJ with my brand new macbook pro retina 2015 with latest Apple update...the problem is that when I'm using traktor about every 30 minutes audio drop for 3 seconds, i try to move latency to 320, change sample rate to 48000hz, turn off bluetooth and wifi, disable multi-core but the problem is every time the same...before tryied to do these things, i saw that there aren't audio distortion yet (caused by too low latency that make cpu work too fast and cpu go to clip on traktor and indicator became red) but audio drops are the same now... What i can do to resolve? Anyone have the same problem? Thank you very much guys, i hope you can help me:):thumbsup:

2. frankle

frankle NI Product Owner

Please check in your Console App (in Applications/Utilities folder within Finder), choose All Messages on the left, then search for IOAudioStream and see if anything turns up.

If you do see error entries check if they correspond to the times where you had audio dropouts, and let us know.

Thanks.

3. AlexisP

AlexisP New Member

Hi, i dont see anything about IOAudioStream in concole app, i must connect audio 4 and play with it to see thiese messages? Thank for the reply