1. We're currently conducting systematic tests with the release version of macOS 11 (Big Sur) in order to offer full compatibility of our products as soon as possible. You can find our latest compatibility status - here

Please note that although announced at the same time as macOS Big Sur, Apple Silicon processors are an independent release with separate compatibility concerns for NI products. Compatibility with macOS Big Sur will not yet ensure compatibility with Apple Silicon processors. At the moment, Native Instruments products are not supported on computers with Apple Silicon processors. Read more - here

Dismiss Notice

traktor pro 2.6.1

Discussion in 'KONTROL S2 / KONTROL S3 / KONTROL S4' started by djdsound, Jun 11, 2013.

1. djdsound

djdsound New Member

Is there anyway to get traktor pro 2.6.1 working with a turntable ..
    I tried the scratch pro demo that comes with my version and it works fine .. but not on the 2.6.1.
    thank you for your time.

Dsound

2. tmccoy

tmccoy Forum Member

3. djdsound

djdsound New Member

But it would not do me any good .. it only runs for 30 minutes unless I can activate it with my current serial #..
    I will give it a try.
    ---
    I tried it and still the same.. in the DEcks Layout option .. Platter/Scope is still grayed out .. I cant change them ..
    No timecode option .. but my turntables are coming in fine .. I can see them in the input routing... :(

4. tmccoy

tmccoy Forum Member

5. KLH

KLH NI Product Owner

Just to be clear, Traktor Pro will allow TTs to play through a sound interface... but does not allow DVS control. Traktor Scratch Pro will allow both DVS control and external devices to play through.

-KLH