1. Please do not install macOS 10.15 Catalina yet, as Native Instruments software and hardware products are not supported under macOS 10.15 yet. For more info, please go HERE!
    Dismiss Notice

Traktor Pro 2: How to do an internet song search

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by El Caobo, Oct 25, 2019.

1. El Caobo

El Caobo New Member

I recently was one of the DJs at a wedding. The DJ with me was able to use his program to find requests from the internet. I assume that he was able to search iTunes, or something like that. I was jealous because I am not set up to do that.

I have the original Traktor S4. Please tell me if it is possible, to be able to search, find and play a song from within the Traktor Pro 2 program, and how exactly to do it. PLEASE!

After seeing the other DJ doing this, I feel compelled to buy that controller and program instead and leaving the traktor family. I love me Traktor though, so I am hoping that you can tell me how to do it!

2. Friedemann @ NI

Friedemann @ NI NI Team NI Team

You are right - Traktor Pro has not (yet) integrated any streaming service, but Traktor DJ 2 has.
    So if you are on S4MK2 or S2MK2/MK3 you could consider switching to the free Traktor DJ 2 (iPad and Desktop) to get access to all music available on Soundcloud.