Traktor Pro 3.0.0.31

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Olafur Björnsson, Oct 14, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Olafur Björnsson

Olafur Björnsson New Member

Where can one get the manual for TP3?! (Not in the install folder and documentation html that came with it just leads to a dead link). Would like to read up on the new Mixer FX and how to use it with the NI Kontrol series.

TIA

2. Karlos Santos

Karlos Santos Rocket Man Moderator

Traktor Pro 3 hasn't been released. There was no public beta of TP3 so you don't have the "install folder" or "documentation".

Karlos.

3. mykejb

mykejb NI Product Owner

Sounds like that's been downloaded from somewhere on the Internet?

Mike

4. Karlos Santos

Well, I see two possibilities:

A: Olafur Björnsson is just trying it on in the hope that one of the beta testers will upload the manual (which won't happen).
    B. Olafur Björnsson has downloaded a leaked/torrented copy and is being a show off (which is very misguided).

Over to you Olafur Björnsson to explain yourself.

5. prodj77

prodj77 New Member

Yesterday has been leaked the version Traktor Pro 3.0.0.31 fully activated. I'm owner of the Traktor Kontrol S4 MK2 and I have the official software version 2.11.3
    I want to purchase the upgrade, but sadly, we the followers/lovers of Traktor have to wait until the official release date to have it.

Native Instruments should have a presale for your old customers.

Last edited: Oct 14, 2018
  6. mykejb

mykejb NI Product Owner

Don't really think a pre-sale is necessary - it'll be out in a few days anyway. Still surprised there wasn't a slightly wider beta program, but if they're happy they got all the bugs and UI issues ironed out then perhaps it wasn't necessary.

Mike

7. Olafur Björnsson

Olafur Björnsson New Member

Karlos, yes the TP3 hasnt come out officially, but I'm trying out the beta version. I own TP2 so wanted to see if an update was worth it. So far I cant see its worth the update...

8. MichaelKMusic

MichaelKMusic NI Product Owner

how are u even able to try out the beta there was no public beta ??. its been kept very tight lipped and tested by reviewers and press that's it.

9. SpirosG

SpirosG NI Product Owner

Guys this version of Traktor leaked at 10th of October you can find it very easy. I mean am sure you know that i don't know why you pretend that you don't. Some people already upload videos on Youtube and Instagram about Traktor Pro 3. It's so sad that NI didn't give us the opportunity to help while they were improving the Traktor 3.

Last edited: Oct 14, 2018
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  10. Karlos Santos

So you downloaded a leaked and cracked beta copy and then had the gall to ask for missing documentation.
    Did you think this would come without consequences?

I wasn't aware there was a leaked version - I don't spend my time looking for such things.

We don't condone conversations about leaks and cracks on this forum, we never have.
    Anyones personal opinion on this matter and that of cracks is irrelevant.

[closed]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.