1. Hi everyone,

Apple just released Logic Pro 10.5 for MacOS 10.15. We found out that Crush Pack, Mod Pack, Replika, and Replika XT will crash.

Our teams are currently working on a fix, and we hope to have this out to you as soon as we can!

Best wishes, 
    The NI Team

Dismiss Notice

Traktor Pro 3.0. LOVE IT!

Discussion in 'TRAKTOR PRO / TRAKTOR SCRATCH PRO' started by djdqdallas, Oct 18, 2018.

1. djdqdallas

djdqdallas New Member

OUTSTANDING! From installation to latest features.. the sound quality is superb and I love the fresh clean look.
    Way to go Native Instruments!

• Like Like x 5
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
  2. Lymedo

Lymedo NI Product Owner

I love it even more with the 50% voucher I just received!!

3. deejaysoul

deejaysoul NI Product Owner

I would love it more, if the 50% voucher worked on buying the upgrade... #wompwomp o_O

• Like Like x 1
  4. SpirosG

SpirosG NI Product Owner

We share the same thought...the way they treat us is ridiculous.
    You know that i own a license you are sending a voucher but i can use it only if i buy the full version, what are you (NI) thinking really now?
    Above all of that if i use the voucher i will pay 50 Cents more (49.50€). :mad::mad::mad:

5. igreg

igreg New Member

absolutely great. And needs less resources than 2.11.3. Playing for two hours, totally stable. Thanks NI!

6. Royal Tee

Royal Tee NI Product Owner

Had a $50 Voucher for "Software Only" so I was waiting ...go to use it and BAM!
    • "The e-voucher code you entered isn't valid on the product(s) in your cart."
    So I look up why and there are so many restrictions on it one of which says:
    • "This e-voucher is valid on all Native Instruments software downloads available at the NI Online Shop. It is NOT valid on updates, upgrades, crossgrades, edu licenses, hardware, or products that are part of a special offer"
    ugggh

ftr, If the software is really improved I'll end up upgrading but was just hoping my voucher worked...bummed.

Last edited: Oct 18, 2018
  7. Kevin Becher

Kevin Becher NI Product Owner

Traktor Pro 3 sounds really good, the new Elastique algorithm does a proper job.
    Mixer FX are cool, too!

8. mastermc

mastermc NI Product Owner

The new look is cool but no bug fixes or really new features . It sounds good but you still hear a click noise when you turn on and off the keylock and the load goes crazy when first turning on an effect . I got bored after 20 min . Hopefully they will rewrite it properly and implement proper features.

9. oldgit

oldgit NI Product Owner

I used Pro 3 in a 5 hour gig last night, and it was steady as a rock. Will take a while to get used to the amount of effects now available. (any ideas on how to map the new Filter options???)