Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by kokernutz, Sep 26, 2019.
If this fixes the problems with diacriticals and iTunes integration for good I will bust a nut.
Estimated release date for 3.3 for MacOS? Nice to say "please do not upgrade your OS", but hey... your customers probably use more than just Traktor on their machines. Traktor Pro 3 was marketed as build 'from the ground up', so it shouldn't be that hard to be compatible with an OS that was released in Beta quite a while ago
Traktor Pro 3 was never marketed as built from the ground up, I think you're confused with Traktor DJ 2.
Also, Apple has been known to make major changes between beta releases, so DJ software companies always wait until the final release before testing.
kokernutz: so did you bust that nut in the end?
Ha! Not yet.
1) I'm still getting a weird issue once in a while (now less frequently) where if I update Comment tags in iTunes/Music, then load the track in Traktor, it says that the ID3 tags can't be read and the beatgrid is off slightly. Then, if I just tempo tap the song, everything gets fixed. I'm trying to figure out the what the trigger is for this to happen so you can test it on your side.
2) iTunes/Music rating (stars) should get pulled over on import.
3) New iTunes Store purchases in the Music app no longer have the album art embedded in the file. (It's present in the Music app but not in the Finder.) Traktor should use the iTunes API and import that album art along side the star ratings.
But, I'm VERY happy that the diacritical issue is fixed.
1) A good repro from your side would most likely enable us to fix this easily.
2) We intend to fix this soon. As 3) this is due to the fact that ratings are no longer embedded into the files by iTunes
3) I'll add this to our backlog, but it would most likely come as a side-effect of the fix for 2)
So fingers crossed that we can hear that busting nut soon!
wait wuut? lolll
Ummmm ha! Honestly. this made my day.
Not knowing about this incompatibility, I upgraded to Catalina as I use my computer for more than DJing (you know, work and several features like new Reminders, Apple Watch unlock, and Sidecar are really useful). Opening Traktor just now, it had none of my libraries or settings were there. What do I need to do to to get those back once 3.3 arrives (never had this issue before)? Thanks
Im in the same boat re Catalina, however my libraries are there.
I have a gig on Saturday and worried about drop outs etc. also my xone 96 software if yet to be tested with Catalina.
Music playlists in Traktor doesn't load correctly.
Some folders and playlist are not in the same position as in Music are at the end
THIS IS THE LONGEST UPDATE YET. PLEASE HURRY UP!!!!!!
To everyone in this thread please report bugs in Bugs Forum, this is the wrong place to report bugs
The Current Beta (056en expire on Jan 7th. Will we be getting a new Beta before then?
when is 3.3 coming out of beta?
anyone from NI - when is 3.3 coming out of beta?
3.3 beta is the same as 3.2.1 official update apart from iTunes integration.
My question is when will it be out of beta as the nagging expiry date is getting close
3.3 is v stable tbf and has several updates other than itunes
Hi Sander @ NI
There's mention of:
But not much is mentioned about what has changed in the browser - or is it only 'Fixed: Import Star Rating on first import from iTunes/Music' ?
where is the Browser located?