Traktor Pro 3.3 BETA

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by kokernutz, Sep 26, 2019.

1. Sander @ NI

Sander @ NI NI Team NI Team

alec.tron thats because we are doing a lot of refactoring in the browser with no direct user benefit to make it ready to implement new features and fix long standing issues!

Best
    Sander

• Like Like x 1
  2. dj_estrela

dj_estrela NI Product Owner

excelent. We appreciate and understand this foundation work.

3. alec.tron

alec.tron NI Product Owner

+1
    thanks for the info!
    c.

4. T0MEKK

T0MEKK New Member

what features do you mean?
    is there any roadmap so we know what's ahead?
    thank you in advance!

• Like Like x 1
  5. Sûlherokhh

Sûlherokhh NI Product Owner

3.3.0.69 expires Jan 7th as well. Will there be an official update or maybe another public beta? I would very much like not to have to go back to a previous version. I really like 3.3.0.69 as it was stable enough for me to use in a live situation. :)

6. radiokrishna

radiokrishna NI Product Owner

Yes, I'm also a little concerned about the pop-up warning that the Traktor will stop working on January 7. Waiting for a beta update or release.

7. alec.tron

Aye... with 1 work day left, this looks to be a very risky and/or confident software game NI is playing here.... let's see which way it's going to swing eh.
    c.

8. Enzo @ NI

Enzo @ NI NI Team NI Team

• Like Like x 1
  9. alec.tron

Heh, usually the betas were only ever valid for a few weeks or months at most at at time, so January seemed more likely than July... :D
    Thanks for the info!
    Fingers crossed we'll get a fair few more betas & updates before the July 1st 2020 though... ;) especially since many of us are very curious as to which & how you'll 'fix long standing issues!' in TP3 (and addressing them, or rather the underlying functionality, asap in TDJ2 at the same time, i.e - https://support.native-instruments....alue-custom-fields-value-remapping-etc-en-us- ).
    c.

Last edited: Jan 6, 2020
  10. Scratch-E Con

Scratch-E Con NI Product Owner

I sure hope we will be getting more updates before july 1st...

11. radiokrishna

radiokrishna NI Product Owner

Yes, but it crashes when you try to export playlists. Rolled back to the previous Beta.

12. DONAES

DONAES New Member

HELP ! The 3.3.0.69 beta just has expired ! i have been totally caught of guard ! I thought it would be in July ? But I have Gigs this weekend !
    Because i am on the new Mac Book Pro 16 inch I HAVE to be on Catalina, and trying to roll back to 3.2.1 i don't have any of my playlists, nor I can't add the MUSIC library any more, it only seems to accept an iTunes library, I am totally lost here, please NATIVE take care of some continuity and don't leave my out here in he dark !
    At least provide a new beta to support Catalina properly or extend the existing beta until you release an official version ...
    Does anybody have any suggestions ?

13. kokernutz

kokernutz NI Product Owner

It expires July 1st, not Jan 7th.
    It expires July 1st, not Jan 7th. (Year/Month/Day)

upload_2020-1-10_7-54-35.png

14. ErikMinekus

ErikMinekus NI Product Owner

3.3.0.56 has expired, 3.3.0.69 has not. Make sure you're launching the right version.

15. DONAES

DONAES New Member

Phew !! You were right ! That fixed it !! Thanks for saving my weekend !!