Traktor pro 3 upgrade?

Discussion in 'TRAKTOR PRO / TRAKTOR SCRATCH PRO' started by Alan Murphy, Oct 18, 2018.

1. Alan Murphy

Alan Murphy New Member

So I was trying to find out where I can upgrade the tractor pro 3? I was told by the guys on the live chat as I had just ordered my new S4 mk2 that if I registered before the 18th I would qualify for a free upgrade can anybody tell me where I can find it?

2. Royal Tee

Royal Tee NI Product Owner

Make sure your (new) item is registered.
    Add T3 to your cart
    Should show up there with the correct discount.

3. Alan Murphy

Alan Murphy New Member

Weird cause i was told it would be free when i spoke to the guys on the webchat?

4. Karlos Santos

Karlos Santos Rocket Man Moderator

It should discount the price to zero if you have a qualifying product.
    I'd email sales to be certain. Us mods can't check sales issues, only advise as best we can.

5. soulguru

soulguru NI Product Owner

All I had to do was register it and it popped up in the native center.

• Informative Informative x 1
  6. Karlos Santos

Yep, just enter the serial number in Native Access and it should give you the update to install.

7. Alan Murphy

Alan Murphy New Member

I have checked in the Native Access but it doesn't show me the v3 upgrade, but I don't want to rush into buying it if i don't have to.
    Any ideas where their live chat option has moved to?

8. Alexmci

Alexmci NI Product Owner

I'm having the same issue. Bought Traktor scratch pro on 4 September, unsure how the free upgrade to Traktor pro 3 works.
    Can't find anything in Native access.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

9. Alan Murphy

Alan Murphy New Member

I have been on hold for almost an hour waiting for the UK support team to answer the phone... this is madness.

10. sockist

sockist New Member

i wish you good luck with the hotline. Please keep us informed if you get to know anything.

11. Alan Murphy

Alan Murphy New Member

I am literally on hold for over an hour now... I have tried their customer services line AND their sales lines.

12. Karlos Santos

Are you checking your emails for an upgrade offer?

Also, have you installed Traktor Pro 2 and then check Native Access for the update? You may even be able to download the demo and it might activate due to your serial number being a qualifying product. The serial number of your product is very important as it will signify when you bought Traktor.

I'm trying to get some information now.

13. Alan Murphy

Alan Murphy New Member

Thank you, appreciate the help here.
    To answer your question yes I have checked for updates through the Native Access tool and it does not show me the upgrade to version 3. Before I go and download the demo version I need to know that this the correct method to go though.
    I can't believe that they are so busy that I have been on the phone for close to an hour?

upload_2018-10-19_12-20-34.png

14. Karlos Santos

...and you have installed and registered TP2 ?

15. Alan Murphy

Alan Murphy New Member

Yes i have the following:
    upload_2018-10-19_12-34-10.png

16. sockist

sockist New Member

• Informative Informative x 1
  17. Karlos Santos

Thanks for posting this. I really hope this gets sorted for you (and others) as soon as possible.
    It sounds like there's been some technical issues - no platitude from me will make this any less annoying but at least you got a straight answer.

Please let me know when you get the update.

18. sockist

sockist New Member

YOUR UPDATE TO TRAKTOR PRO 3
    Hi there,
    As you recently activated your version of TRAKTOR, you're eligible for a free update to TRAKTOR PRO 3. We're currently working on preparing this for you, and we'll be in touch again early next week with your free update.
    Until then, hold tight, and spin some good tracks this weekend!
    Your TRAKTOR team
    hell yeah, thank you for this awesome mail. feels like a loving punch straight into my face.
    This is exactly why i paid the product weeks before the release - to get it multiple days after the release!
    I will have so much fun spinning some good tracks this weekend... More likely i will have a nice time by throwing some timecodes at my wall because i sold my audio 6 - "won't need it anymore with traktor pro 3"..
    Wasn't it a possible solution to generate coupons for people like me who "pledged" your new version?
    Communication at it's best

PS: Don't forget about the day vacation me and a friend of mine took for this great "release-party"

Last edited: Oct 19, 2018
  19. Karlos Santos

Yeah it sucks for sure... the whole point of the pre-order was to get it today.
    There's clearly been an issue that couldn't be resolved quickly and I imagine there are guys in Berlin tearing their hair today.

20. Owner

Owner NI Product Owner

I can understand all your points, excepted by one: why you sold your audio 6 so early? would never do that. not every mixer has an integrated soundcard. what's your backup in this scenario anyway?