1. Hi everyone,

This forum is now closed for posting! If you require technical support from NI or have a questions about activating your product, please head over to our new Support Community!

NATIVE INSTRUMENT SUPPORT COMMUNITY

The Support Community is the new location where you can expect to receive assistance and feedback on technical support, sales or installation issues from our Support Agents and other users.

Please also note, questions about the status of an order should always be directly sent to our Order Support team HERE.

Best wishes, 
    The NI Team

2. Please do not install macOS 10.15 Catalina yet, as Native Instruments software and hardware products are not supported under macOS 10.15 yet. For more info, please go HERE!
    Dismiss Notice

Traktor s8 + Maschine Studio

Discussion in 'Product Installation and Activation (Archive)' started by Razzor, Mar 3, 2016.

1. Razzor

Razzor New Member

Anyone know how or if I can map maschine studio to a traktor s8 deck without using an external sound card on a PC? I can sync maschine to the s8 but not to a specific deck any ideas welcome? Thanks in advance

2. Dexflakk

Dexflakk New Member

You need for an audio interface

3. D-J-K

D-J-K NI Product Owner

You need to be more specific. By "map" do you mean route maschine's audio into one of traktor's decks ? Or do you mean "map" maschine studio to be a controller of Traktor's decks. Big difference. I'm assuming you mean route audio since you reference a sound card. On a PC, you might be able achieve this using ASIO4ALL, but I personally cannot recommend this and would worry about stability. ASIO4ALL can really screw up your system if you have other ASIO drivers . Your best bet is to get an audio interface that has multi-client ASIO drivers, then just directly route the maschine audio into your desired Traktor deck. Another idea is to run both Traktor and Mashcine off the S8 ASIO driver/ audio interface, although I'm not sure if the S8 AI supports multi-client.

Last edited: Mar 4, 2016
    • Like Like x 1