1. Hi everyone,

Apple just released Logic Pro 10.5 for MacOS 10.15. We found out that Massive X, Crush Pack, Mod Pack, Replika, and Replika XT will crash.

Our teams are currently working on a fix, and we hope to have this out to you as soon as we can!

Best wishes, 
    The NI Team

Dismiss Notice

Traktor Scratch Certified Products

Discussion in 'TRAKTOR SCRATCH' started by djquartz, Mar 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dijibuddha Magnetik

Dijibuddha Magnetik NI Product Owner

I have just caught on to what is happening here with this "Traktor Scratch Certified Products but not yer SA2 suckas"....
    YOU HAVE GOT TO BE ****ING KIDDING ME!!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 5, 2007
  2. djquartz

djquartz NI Product Owner

@ Marqx

There is a hotkey file available to registered Traktor users.

The control file would work except for the functions that are only available in Traktor 3.

3. PhilL

PhilL Moderator Moderator

1Msec though 2.0 works better on Mac. This yields about 4.8MSec total latency (input-to-output).

The numbers are going to be very dependent on your system other hardware installed and the amount / type of other cruft installed on your system.

Phil

4. djquartz

Right now I'm running the lowest latency config on my Shuttle XPC + Win XP. This can provide 6ms total latency or lower.

EXTREMELY TIGHT!

5. DJ Freshfluke

DJ Freshfluke Traktor Mod Moderator

*gg* are you making fun of me?! ;)

i learned so much about latency and where it occurs, that i never ever will use such a value again to describe a *tightness*...

all i can say is: just touch it! feel it! love it! :)

6. nik39

nik39 NI Product Owner

You know men are dogs... they love it tight ;)

But no, I am not making fun of you [your video was very good!] just making fun of your marketing department coming up with silly terms like "Dedicated CD Decoder", "3rd party components = 0" when you explicitly tell you were using Cirrus ADA, "Optional Ground Lift" [some devices have already a ground lift permanently added]... And then of course the famous "2kHz timecode" :-D

7. djquartz

They should clear up the Decidated CD Decoder wording.

The control signal on the CD differs from the one pressed on the vinyl. They just worded it wrongly.

This was done to improve CD performance.

8. nik39

nik39 NI Product Owner

Marketing guys.... they're all the same ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.