:: TRAKTOR Scratch - pricing and availability ::

Discussion in 'TRAKTOR SCRATCH' started by DJ Freshfluke, Feb 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DJ Freshfluke

DJ Freshfluke Traktor Mod Moderator

2. djdivide

djdivide NI Product Owner

Cheers for this - time to get saving!

Any hint as to the length of our cross-grade 'window'?

Nice.

3. Bangin Dudes

Bangin Dudes Forum Member

Considering Serato costs $550 and is significantly further along in the product development cycle, do you think there will a) be compelling reasons to switch and b) be a significant crossgrade movement? Not that it particularly matters to me, I'm exclusively digital via controllers, I'm just wondering. Further, why is the full version so terribly expensive? Just because it's an external soundcard too?

4. DJ Freshfluke

@ djdivide: it will be short! better be the early bird!!

@ banging dudes: i'm already investigating. the difference in germany/ usa differs so much that i think there must be a mistake somewhere.

5. sharpie

sharpie New Member

My plan is to get the new Traktor Scratch as soon as its on sale. My question as an current FS2 owner is - How do i prove that i have the FS2 thingymejig to get the discount?

6. harry_Tf

harry_Tf Forum Member

i'm pretty sure they have all our info as registered users of fs2.

this gives me a question to ask...since they do have all our info, are they going to email us the offer as soon as it is available, sort of a "thanks for sticking with us" offer before it goes to everyone else, or do they not care about us at all.(the crossgrade offer)

7. dj-dukee

dj-dukee NI Product Owner

8. Jonny Thrice

Jonny Thrice Forum Member

Cool....cant wait to get it and use it with the NUO4!! :D

Will it work with Vista?

Do I have to install the Traktor Scratch software...or can I just keep my Traktor 3.0?

9. DJ Freshfluke

how pssl comes to such a date is a unknown to me, but i can tellya, it's definitely getting april/may before TS comes out.

@johnnie: if you already own traktor 3, i bet you want have the forthcoming 3.3 version that will have timecode functionality in it. but indeed you have to have TS installed, so that T3 *sees* that you're legit TS user.

10. Jonny Thrice

Jonny Thrice Forum Member

ah...cool! When is 3.3 coming?

11. djquartz

djquartz NI Product Owner

Traktor 3.3 will be released around if not the same time as Traktor Scratch.

12. djquartz

djquartz NI Product Owner

I think this should be moved into a Traktor Scratch section and make it a sticky post.

13. Manalog

Manalog NI Product Owner

Re: :: TRAKTOR 3 - reinstall?

Hello!

I lost my Traktor 3 hardcopy and would like to re-install the software on my reformatted laptop...

Anyway NI can send me the software or perhaps allow for a download???

Grateful for any help.

M

14. PhilL

PhilL Moderator Moderator

Sign in to the main NI site and check updates you should be able to download what you need. If not then you'll need to contact support. Assuming you've already registered and authorized you'll be fine. Make sure to include your serial number and be prepared to be able to show proof of purchase (may not be required but be prepared in case you do).

Phil

15. Manalog

Manalog NI Product Owner

Thanks Phil.

16. DJ Freshfluke

@manalog: next time open a new thread or post in a thread that is relevant to your issue, not just *somewhere*!!!

17. ripper_Tf

ripper_Tf Forum Member

A few minutes ago I read that Traktor Scratch will available in May wordwide??

I hope in germany it will be available some weeks earlier...

18. PhilL

PhilL Moderator Moderator

Unknown but don't hold yer breath it may be as the release indicates... worldwide.

Phil

19. dbsoundz

dbsoundz NI Product Owner

:(( I read it too..... I hope it will be available nevertheless earlier in germany...
    Currently I'm looking for two decks and a mixer, it will be an crossgrade to Traktor 3 ;) I need some new stuff here... hehe

20. DJ Freshfluke

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.