1. Hi everyone,

We have just announced our latest version of the Komplete bundles.

Find out more about the bundles and the newly added instruments

Komplete 13 is available for pre-order now, and will become available for download on October 1, 2020.

Best wishes, 
    The NI Team

Dismiss Notice

:: TRAKTOR Scratch - pricing and availability ::

Discussion in 'TRAKTOR SCRATCH' started by DJ Freshfluke, Feb 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Spyral

Spyral NI Product Owner

Moderators? Can I get an approval to do so? --^

2. Spyral

Spyral NI Product Owner

3. Spyral

Spyral NI Product Owner

For some reason the one isn't working, I gotta reupload it. Sec.

EDIT: Should work now. I don't have my digi-cam here, wife has it...so you guys gotta suffer the wrath of the built-in iSight camera. :p

4. Spyral

Spyral NI Product Owner

5. society

society NI Product Owner

Okay ;-)

6. yagru

yagru Forum Member

what do you think of it so far? any comments on the latency/feel?

7. Jesse_Plan

Jesse_Plan NI Product Owner

I put a down payment on Traktor Scratch on Friday afternoon at Guitar Center in Bridgeton, MO... and bought it the next morning. *** For Traktor 3.0 users, be sure you realize that the Traktor 3.3 update has not been released yet. I made the mistake of installing 3.2 after I hooked up my Audio 8 Hardware and realized that the timecode functionality was not a part of 3.2.

Traktor 3.0 users, do not install 3.2 yet if you are using FS functionality... you will have no functionality for timecode yet.

I did however use Traktor Scratch for the first time at two gigs on Saturday Night/Sunday Morning. It worked great! I don't believe how well the forward response is when using Vynil OR CD... WOW. The Audio 8 is built "Rock Hard", too. (Don't attempt this), but it looks like you could run it over with a tank. And the cables that came with it were the best idea I have seen in ages.

Great job, N.I.! I am relieved.

I do however have a few questions...

1. I am anxiously awaiting for the Traktor 3.3 Update... any word on a date for it? I'd love to get my Traktor 3 functionality back.

2. I already need replacement vynil for Traktor Scratch (Friend of mine scratched one of them already), where can I purchase that?

3. Are you going to be able to purchase more sets of the cables that came with Traktor Scratch? I'd like to purchase four sets... (one for each of the clubs I work at), so I can hook my system up with ease...

Anyone have the answers to these questions? I love it!

Thanks,

Jesse Plan

8. Spyral

Spyral NI Product Owner

9. Jesse_Plan

You are first... I got mine in the afternoon... I dipped into my savings to get it... ;-)

10. Spyral

Spyral NI Product Owner

Bustin out the savings and piggy banks! Haha, don't feel bad, I was 47 cents short somehow...my buddy had to gimme 2 quarters.

11. society

society NI Product Owner

Traktor 3.3 will come out when it is May... i think you get it too fast ;-)
    So now you must wait for it.... but hey TS its amazing use them i like it ;-)

12. Jesse_Plan

Again, does anyone have answers to these questions? In another forum, it said that Traktor DJ Studio 3.3 would be available possibly at the same time as Scratch... Will I have to wait until May?

13. society

society NI Product Owner

Scratch is announced to May so the things will come on this date i think. Just some dudes get his Box so just wait ;-)

14. PhilL

PhilL Moderator Moderator

Nice! Finally! Good to see someone has it in the wild. Keep us posted with your impressions thoughts, likes and dislikes. what do you think of the slow speed and ultra High speed tracking?

Phil

15. PhilL

PhilL Moderator Moderator

Yes.

16. DJ Freshfluke

DJ Freshfluke Traktor Mod Moderator

spyral & jesse - i bet your stores will get in trouble. indeed, the shops werent allowed to sell copies before may 1st.

anyways, T3.3 will be out very close to the official release of TS - which doesnt mean exaxctly on may 1st.

i can tellya, i'm waiting also impatiently, because i'm always using stored loops, which i cant use now!

for the replacement stuff... i assume, you have to wait for that also. please contact support on this.

17. Jesse_Plan

Thanks, Phil. :)

18. Spyral

Spyral NI Product Owner

ng-> I talked to the rep who sold it to me, and he said he didn't receive anything stating that he wasn't supposed to sell it before May 1st, hence the reason he did. Otherwise he wouldn't have sold it to me.

19. *FSuser*

*FSuser* Forum Member

LMAO! The NI german black coats are on their way to you and your sales rep's door step as I type... Be careful they may also take away your software support. Wait... you don't even have Traktor 3 support for the TRAKTOR scratch solution you already purchased. Maybe that is why the retail stores were not supposed to release the product until May 1st. HMMMMMM....!

What is amazing is the fact that NI was able to remove Traktor 3 support for the scratchamp faster then their software developers were able to implement it into their own in house DVS product.

20. DJ Freshfluke

DJ Freshfluke Traktor Mod Moderator

FSuser, in the last 3 postings i read from you were nothing, but trolling. concentrate to stay on topics - and stay away from topics you dont have to say anything to. you're trolling!

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.