1. Hi everyone,

We have just announced our latest version of the Komplete bundles.

Find out more about the bundles and the newly added instruments

Komplete 13 is available for pre-order now, and will become available for download on October 1, 2020.

Best wishes, 
    The NI Team

Dismiss Notice

:: TRAKTOR Scratch - pricing and availability ::

Discussion in 'TRAKTOR SCRATCH' started by DJ Freshfluke, Feb 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. *FSuser*

*FSuser* Forum Member

I re-read my late night posts and I agree with this statement overall and I apologize. It was honestly not my intention and your point is taken.

But the above comments regarding a sales clerk getting into trouble over this is not only rediculous but also detracking from the overall topic.

2. Jesse_Plan

Jesse_Plan NI Product Owner

It is AWESOME. I honestly cannot feel the difference from my real vynil crates to my digital files now. I am back to lighting the room up! It works great. I have used it in both vynil and CD modes. The tracking is superb. Thank You, N.I.!

3. DJ Freshfluke

DJ Freshfluke Traktor Mod Moderator

i'm really happy to hear that, jesse.

check vinyl flip and the absolute/ relative mode options and the scroll zone. these help you to stay at the decks making digital DJing looking less *secretary* style. ;)

in combination with e.g. a firefox or other small midi device you can assign other functions that clever that you really dont have to leave the decks.

this is IMHO a real relief also.

4. ripper_Tf

ripper_Tf Forum Member

*GG*
    I've already used a Faderfox DX2 with T3 and FS2, that was a great combination :)

5. society

society NI Product Owner

Faderfox DX2 and Traktor Scratch works amazing...
    If anyone want the TKS Midi file for TS after the 1. May just ask me!

6. DJ Freshfluke

@ jesse: you should also try to turn key lock on - and then scratch!

in TS, key lock turns itself intelligent off, when it notices you're scratching. after releasing the record, it turns itself on again. take a track and put it out of tune with the key knob of the details panel, then scratch.

or let the record run and turn the turntable off - still smooth!
    (that's a bit dependant on the track, on some tracks you barely hear the key lock turn off, on some you will notice it slightly)

7. abzorba

abzorba NI Product Owner

I live in Japan and would like to get the crossgrade as soon as possible, but my local distributor doesnt expect it in until the 31st of May.

I am thinking of ordering directly from NI, since it appears that there is free shipping and it should take inside two weeks. Hopefully ordering would be available from May 1st (or even pre-orders?? I've been checking but none seem available)

I'd like to know if anyone has experience ordering hardware directly from NI.

Another important point for me is whether I'd be charged in Euro or USD. The difference in conversion to Japanese Yen is outrageous at present
    (Crossgrade Price: €399 = 64,509JPY versus $449US = 53,355JPY)

If I wait and purchase from within Japan, I'd prob not get the product until well into June and would cost me roughly 63,000Yen with shipping.

I am guessing the conversion if purchased from NI would be from Euro, but just wondering if anyone had any input.

Thanks,
    abzorba

8. DJ Freshfluke

i cannot answer your questions directly, but i will ask the support!

9. mr_techno

mr_techno NI Product Owner

Help

Stanton FinalScratch User

Simply activate the TRAKTOR SCRATCH Crossgrade in the Service Center.

Important: You can only do this with the email address (same account) with which you registered FinalScratch in the first place.
    The form attached below is not relevant to you.

You can get started with TRAKTOR SCRATCH now!

Can someone guide me to this thing how to activate the TRAKTOR SCRATCH Crossgrade coz i really want this thing TS at that price 399 euro.....
    I m Final Scratch 2 user long time not really happy with FS but i want to have TS really bad now
    so what do i need to do now to get it,

Peace NK

10. DJ Freshfluke

official answer:

The Japanese distributor has crossgrades in stock and it will be available at
    Japanese retailers from May 1st.
    He can find a dealer list here: http://www.midia.co.jp/dealer/index.html

11. DJ Freshfluke

you have to buy the crossgrade - then activate it when you have it...

12. Jesse_Plan

Jesse_Plan NI Product Owner

Yep! Already tried that... I will look into a Faderfox right now... Also, just an FYI, Some of my TDJS 3.0 preferences for the hotkeys were importable, too... All sorts of cool stuff with this software. The Lead-In is cool, too... I like the way it goes back into absolute mode when you place the needle in the lead-in area... The scrolling is cool, too.

I did my reading and research before the release came out, so I was ready, and am proud to be one of the few who accidently bought it early... LOL...

Thanks again foir the info NativeGirl!

13. escarabajo_vagabundo

escarabajo_vagabundo NI Product Owner

Hello; I like to order the crossgrade offer but in the shop it will not be available from 15/04/2007.

Between this delay and more that it is possible to be... if I don´t have T. S. in house before April 31, would the offer work?

Another thing. In the shop of N.I will it be available from April 1?

It´s possible to confirm that from 1/04/2007 Native Instruments shop will realize mailing?

thank´s and sorry for my english...

14. FunkyRob

FunkyRob Forum Member

15. DJ Freshfluke

traktor scratch and its crossgrade is not supposed to be sold before may 1st!

maybe you can pre-order somewhere, but it should not be sold before may 1st!

16. escarabajo_vagabundo

escarabajo_vagabundo NI Product Owner

Sorry the date that T.S will be available in the shop is 15/05 2007
    I will be able to buy it earlier in N.I Shop?

17. Spyral

Spyral NI Product Owner

Yeaaa well, it was early (check the post time), I had just woken up and my hair looked like a stuck my finger in a light socket while standing in a pool of water.

18. ripper_Tf

ripper_Tf Forum Member

I hate it... ****ing bullshit

19. pfokus

pfokus NI Product Owner

Traktor Scratch

Too legit... Finally...

Traktor Scratch delivers amazing results. I got the upgrade from Guitar Center 2 days ago and have been playing with it quite a bit. The first night I had some interesting issues but had the latency down to 4ms and was using a USB hard drive to pull the songs so going to switch to the firewire port and see how it goes.

I have been using Traktor since version 1 and I must say so far this has been awesome!

20. beta247

beta247 NI Product Owner

is there anywhere in canada that is selling the crossgrade offer? it seems almost all retailers i have checked in canada are only offering traktor scratch full.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.