1. Hi everyone,

We have just announced our latest version of the Komplete bundles.

Find out more about the bundles and the newly added instruments

Komplete 13 is available for pre-order now, and will become available for download on October 1, 2020.

Best wishes, 
    The NI Team

Dismiss Notice

:: TRAKTOR Scratch - pricing and availability ::

Discussion in 'TRAKTOR SCRATCH' started by DJ Freshfluke, Feb 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. beta247

beta247 NI Product Owner

well i heard back from both tom lee and long & mcquade, the 2 "authorised dealers" for tractor scratch in canada. it appears canada won't see tractor scratch till june. as well the crossgrade offer will only be available by special order. 6 to 8 weeks depending on availability is what i've been told. aparently the canadian distributor doesn't even have them in. i really hope there is an extention on the crossgrade offer. its only funny cause some retailers ie. guitarcenter have had them distibuted to them already in the us, and have even sold units.

2. sleizure

sleizure Forum Member

Looks like I am going to have to order mine from the NI Shop. The dollar is strong right now so would work out well!

3. beta247

beta247 NI Product Owner

hey dave,
    don't forget about the almight duty charges, theres nothing lamer than getting dinged fees.

4. djquartz

djquartz NI Product Owner

I have been asking about Canadian dealers since I reside in Canada as well.

If I hear of anymore options I will let you guys know.

Maybe we can order out of Minot, ND if anyone stocks it there.

I'm only 4hrs away from the border.

5. djeidolon

djeidolon Forum Member

Ok, so I called Long & Mcquade, my guy says:

$450 for crossgrade
    $625 for full package

He' also said that these prices WOULD BE GOING UP SOON, and that they were more of a preorder price.

He said that the Toronto store or something might be getting them Friday, so he said to call him Thursday and see whats up.

6. djeidolon

djeidolon Forum Member

East coast is supposed to get them today.
    West in at least a week or more.

NI - EXTEND THE CROSS-GRADE OFFER!

7. beta247

beta247 NI Product Owner

steinberg music marketing is getting a "limited number today" is what i was told, they still have to ship to the l&m warehouse for distribution to the stores. i couldn't be bothered, so i ordered from the states. it should be here by monday.
    on a side note, steinberg music marketing is a terrible distributor. they used to be really good,even 2 years ago, but somewhere along the line they fired everyone and hired, "salesman" to do sales without even knowing anything about the products they sell. also they treat products as retail items now and not as a distribution center(gotta make $$ i guess), they order from NI usa when the paid orders come in. NI usa should do directs with all canadian retailers like the us, if they want to know why, they should just call any one of the authorised retailers in canada about NI products distribution, my rant.

8. ricktowers

ricktowers NI Product Owner

I'm in Los Angeles and I picked mine up at Guitar Center over a week ago. I know a few other kats from the west coast who have done the same.

9. beta247

beta247 NI Product Owner

..in canada its still not out cause the "authorised distributor" only orders when there are orders, not preorders, for product. NI usa shipped weeks ago to all us locations for sale, but not so lucky in canada.

10. ripper_Tf

ripper_Tf Forum Member

I've got it yesterday. German shops have it since Thursday

11. dbsoundz

dbsoundz NI Product Owner

someone from germany who has the crossgrade offer from NI online store already at home? I ordered it on 2.5. and am very hot to get it asap :)

12. Supergid

Supergid NI Product Owner

unfortunately I'm still waiting, too.

13. dimitrik

dimitrik Forum Member

I bought mine at a dealer in canada (ontario) on May 9 It was in my hands on May 10 I think that they are out now and are waiting for more to come in. I'm still waiting anyway since I was one of the people who got records so warped and pitted that they are unplayable.

At least my FS records work (in relative mode) with a little tweaking to get the speed up.

I called long and mcquade and was told three weeks but I went to the dealer I usually buy from and got it 48hrs after ordering.

14. hey ya

hey ya New Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.