1. Hi everyone,

Apple just released Logic Pro 10.5 for MacOS 10.15. We found out that Crush Pack, Mod Pack, Replika, and Replika XT will crash.

Our teams are currently working on a fix, and we hope to have this out to you as soon as we can!

Best wishes, 
    The NI Team

Dismiss Notice

Traktor Scratch Pro don t recognize the second ssd

Discussion in 'TRAKTOR PRO / TRAKTOR SCRATCH PRO' started by Coolfever, Aug 7, 2018.

1. Coolfever

Coolfever New Member

Hello! Today i ve installed a second ssd hard disc in my Macbook Pro .
    The ssd was placed to the cd-rom drive section and it was pretty easy, but when i launch Traktor , i can t see it in the tree on the left side.
    The ssd is formatted in exFat file system and it s fully functional on my mac.
    Is there any issue with the permissions of the ssd? It wasn t mine (the ssd) . It was on my girlfriend s windows laptop and was workind perfect.
    I want to tranfer some music files to gain some space, but i can see it to the Traktor tree....
    I need some help...is there anybody who can help me???

2. Lymedo

Lymedo NI Product Owner

First of all I would go to disk utility and repair permissions to rule that out.

Not got Traktor in front of me but I’m sure there is a section in the preferences where you can add file locations..:.unless I’m getting confused with another app.

3. Coolfever

Coolfever New Member

Problem solved! I found the repair permission step, and all good now! Thanks for your help.