1. Hi everyone,

Apple just released Logic Pro 10.5 for MacOS 10.15. We found out that Crush Pack, Mod Pack, Replika, and Replika XT will crash.

Our teams are currently working on a fix, and we hope to have this out to you as soon as we can!

Best wishes, 
    The NI Team

Dismiss Notice

Traktor scratch pro - sound problems

Discussion in 'TRAKTOR SCRATCH' started by DjAnon, Apr 1, 2014.

1. DjAnon

DjAnon New Member

Easy all.

Been having this problem for a few weeks now, and its really starting to wind me up. Especially considering I'm trying to master a mixtape...in fact if it happens again I'm liable to take my setup outside and fu**in BBQ it...:mad:

Rant over.

So I'll be merrily mixing away (recording via Traktor Scratch Pro software) when all of a sudden the sound cuts out for a few seconds. When it kicks back in I lose vinyl control and the software takes over, so I have to manually set it back to vinyl control.

I thought it was one of the decks, so I swapped it for 2 that have been recently refurbished (with a complete phono cable replacement job) so my assumption is that its not the decks (I could be horribly wrong however).

My setup:

2x 1210 MK2 decks
    2x Timecode vinyl.
    Pioneer DJM600 mixer
    Traktor Audio 10 soundcard
    Traktor Scratch Pro software
    Apple OSX Mavericks

I'm wondering if anyone has experienced anything similar, and better yet been able to fix it....