Traktor Scratch

Discussion in 'TRAKTOR SCRATCH' started by djk-tel, Feb 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. djk-tel

djk-tel NI Product Owner

how come no one's got anything to say about Traktor's Scratch.

Like how much will the upgrade for us 3 users will cost.
    compatibility, etc.

2. TaaDow

TaaDow Forum Member

I just received an email from ProSound Stage & Lighting today, which is where I bought Traktor 3, that they are offering $200 off Traktor Scratch for Traktor 3 owners. I think it's $200 off the Traktor Scratch & Audio 8 DJ combo, because it's showing $599 before the $200 off, which has to be for both, unless Traktor Scratch retails by itself for $599, which I sure hope it doesn't. If the Audio 8 DJ were FireWire, I might consider it because I could use the external power source with a 4-pin FireWire connection, but with it being USB powered, it sucks too much juice from the USB ports on laptops, well, the Audio Kontrol 1 did anyway, which is why I returned 2 of them and stuck with FireWire. The Audio 8 DJ might be more stable, but we'll have to wait and see.

This might be a deal only to those who have bought Traktor from ProSound Stage & Lighting, but it says it's a limited time offer.

Other places may offer the same upgrade price, but I'm not sure.

3. AudioRapture

AudioRapture NI Product Owner

4. DJ Freshfluke

DJ Freshfluke Traktor Mod Moderator

yeah, it's all been discussed, but anyways in a few days there will be an official document, where everything is written up so well that there wont be any questions left.

and: traktor scratch is ALWAYS bound to the a8.
    but the a8 isnt bound to traktor scratch.

understood?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.